Home Alone.

Once I knew Lyle was gone I got up and wrapped myself with a nearby towel, then proceeded to walk over to Erik's room. I opened his door and it seemed like he went with Lyle since he was nowhere in sight.
"Damn," I thought to myself am I here alone? I walked to each room and Lyle and Erik's parents were not there either.
"Yup k guess I am here alone!" I walked over to Lyles room and began to step in the shower, I turned it on cold water and proceeded to get in,
My legs could barely manage to stand up so I sat down.
"Fuck! My legs hurt so bad!" I said trying to stand up but slipped.
A few minutes go by and I began to get out of the shower, I walked into Myles's room and pick out sweatpants and an oversize t.
Right as I began to change Erik walked in.
"Hi, baby!" Erik grabbed my waist from behind and kissed me on the cheek.
"Hi babe, where were you?" I asked as I turned around now making full eye contact with Erik.
"Just taking a walk near the neighborhood, seeing what's up." He said putting me on top of Lyles's dresser.
"Whose clothes are these?" He asked smelling the top.
"Lyles."
"Oh Lyles, he changed the subject quickly, "he noticed that my hair was still frizzy and I could barely walk, "don't worry I'll make sure you can't walk tomorrow." He said grinning.
I looked at him, "Sure you don't get the balls."
He looked at me then at my thighs, "Please you will have to be in a wheelchair." He said laughing.
"Yea for 2 seconds.." I rolled my eyes and got off the dresser. Right as I did Erik picked me up and tossed me on the bed.
"You asked for it..." he said as he started to unbutton his shirt then unbuckled his pants.
I grinned then started to take off my pants and shirt, right when I was done Erik got out his dick and put it on my stomach.
"You want it you shall receive.
He then proceeds to put it in,
I laughed and help the sheets as he went in all the way.
"Fuck me.." I stuffed the face in the pillow as he began to pound harder and faster.
"You like that?" He said as he began to push it in my deeper.
"Yes.. fuck yes.." I said as I started to moan loudly.
"This is not all.." he said and began to pound hard in causing me to let out a scream.
"FUCK! ERIK" I put my hands on my stomach.
He groaned loudly and before we could go any further Lyle opened the door.
"Oh fuck!" I will just pretend I did not see that..." Lyle walked out shutting the door.
I laughed and then Erik laughed as well.
"Here let's keep it on the low.." he began to pull it out and open my legs.
"Erik.." I grinned as he began to lick my inner thighs then licked my pussy,
"Ohh my gosh!" I squirmed a little.
He began to move his tongue faster and put his fingers inside my pussy.
"Erik.. oh my gosh," I screamed as he went further in.
He grinned then took out his fingers.
"I know you liked that." He said as he collapsed on the bed next to me.
I bit my lip, "Yes I did.."
I laid on the bed for about 4 minutes still panting and exhausted,
"Hey, Erik.." I looked at him with my hands on my chest.
"Yes?" Erik replied as he got up putting on his clothes.
"I need to go home soon, my dad is going to talk to me about something.." I said as I looked down on the floor.
"Oh ok, see you at school tomorrow?" He questioned as he tilted his head.
"Yea! See you at school!" I smiled and began to put on my clothes. Once I was done putting on my clothes I gave Erik a peck on the cheek and then left leaving him blushing.
Once I got out of their house I closed the door behind me and walked over to my house, once I arrived home dad was gone. Since he was probably with the Menendez family. I walked into the living and turned on the tv since there was nothing else to do.
5 minutes go by-
5 minutes go by and I heard 3 loud knocks on the door that startled me, I opened the door and Lyle was there holding a teddy bear.
"Aww hey, Lyle!" I jumped into his arms and hugged him tightly.
"Hey! What's up? I just wanted to check up on my little brat." He said grinning at me.
"Hah like the name, but everything's good! How about you?" I said trying to not make the convo awkward.
"Good," he picked me up and drop me on the couch.
"Y/n... I want to say this early because I've never felt so happy in my life than when I'm with you. But besides that, I will always love you whatever happens. He leaned in gave me a kiss which made me blush.
"Awe, I will always love you to Lyle.." I said as I laid on the couch.
He laid his head on my chest, "I'm staying here forever.." he said as I rubbed his head.
"I hope you do.." I whispered into his ear as we both slowly drifted asleep.
Next Morning-
It was 5 am and since school started at 11:30 am I got up and took a shower not trying to wake up Lyle since he was pretty tired from yesterday. Once I was finished I dried off and then got dressed up. "Dang, it's only 6:40 I thought to myself and walked carefully downstairs still mindful that Lyle was still asleep. I sat in the same position on the couch and woke up Lyle.