|| Prologue

----- Alice and 2 Wonderland Armies
|| Prologue

"It's no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then

"It's no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then." - A. Kingsleigh

       DO you remember the story about a girl who fell into another world? About a girl named Alice Kingsleigh who tries to save Wonderland from the evil of the Red Queen.

       The story was repeated hundreds of years later. A poor girl has fallen into a hole in London on a full moon, taking her to Wonderland named Cradle.

       In that world, there's one magic that is the oldest, most powerful and no one can master it. This magic is called love.

       She was promised to return to her original world at the next full moon with one condition. She can't fall in love with someone. The White Rabbit, Blanc Lapin as the Record Keeper said that love between two different worlds will only bring an extreme pain.

       Luck was not on her side. This girl fell when a civil war broke out in the Land of Magic, erasing its beauty and ruining its magic. With the girl's fall between the terrible civil wars, Cradle feels changed and different.

       Unfortunately, in a month she spent to return, he cannot live in peace. Instead, the girl had to face all kinds of complicated feelings. A vicious war shrouded in greed, involving innocent souls, and taking the sacred bonds of both sides was inevitable.

       However, what kind of power do these two opposing leaders of Cradle have so that they can both fall in love with the same outlander and have to face the bitterness of reality?

       Will this feeling only dull the ambition of these two leaders? Or instead will this feeling just make their ambition stronger then before? Who will be betrayed? The feelings of the two leaders? Or will Cradle be the one who get betrayed?

       From that magic, a truth was revealed, leading the girl to a decision that will end the 500 years old war. With the fate that lead her to fall to the Cradle, after a full moon has passed, the girl decides to close the hole that can bring her back to her world and decides to continue to be trapped in Wonderland forever, sacrificing her own life in her home world.

       With a magic power called love, this girl will end the war and become a sigil of peace in Cradle. Her innocence and kindness will protect the Cradle from all kinds of evil magic.

       Everyone will know the girl as [Y/N], Alice the Second of the Wonderland.

       But will it all end just like that? What kind of happy ending do you desire for this Wonderland named Cradle? Will you get it that easy?

       No. Cradle is a Wonderland, a Land of Magic. Only those who are chosen can survive on this land. Because of that, it wasn't over yet.

A/N : Hello, guys! Back with me with a new books

A/N : Hello, guys! Back with me with a new books. I hope this fandom isn't completely dead yet. I also hope you don't get bored. Please enjoy this work! Don't forget to take care of your health, I'll see you in the next chapter. Love you, bye ~

By the way, isn't this prologue release a little special? Because--

BECAUSE TODAY IS OUR KING OF SPADES'S BIRTHDAY ASDFGHJKL. Happy Birthday, My King. By the way again, I'm looking forward to his Through the Looking Glass Route today *cry* *cry*

TBC,
Alice and 2 Wonderland Armies
March, 2021