(🍋) the human world

"Afternoon, did you have a good morning?" The redhead asked while sitting down next to the ravenette with a smile.

"No, fuck you-" Jotaro pouted with his arms crossed while he stared at the sparkling water.

"Language, you have such a potty mouth-" Noriaki giggled at his facial expression. "You're too adorable- It's kind of my job to pick on you..." He continued as he took his hand and flipped it over to see his palm. "Want to see something I've learned from Avdol?" The shorter asked.

Kujo nodded as his face went pink. "O-Of course-" He mumbled as he watches Kakyoin's hand gently trace the cracks and fold in his hand.

"Good-" Noriaki grinned as he grabbed onto his hand properly, and pull him up. Kakyoin then placed his free hand on Jotaro's hip and danced around with him, close to his body. "I mean Avdol didn't tell me this one but it's a little bit of spice would you say?"

Jotaro tilted his head in confusion at his words. "Spice?" He questioned.

The other male smirked as he stopped to grind his groin against Jotaro's, causing him to loosen up his grip on everything from shock. Kakyoin then let go and allowed him to fall in the water underneath them and creating a tiny splash.

Jotaro sat up in the water and glared at Kakyoin while he was dying of laughter. "How funny" Jotaro sarcastically said, glaring at the other.

"I know-" Noriaki finished laughing, now wiping the tears of joy. "Sometimes I can't Kujo, oh my gods, I admire you." Kakyoin chuckled as he helped the soaking wet male. But it's not like it matters, he is the God of the Sea after all.

Once Jotaro was stable on the ground, he then pushed the redhead down, soaking him too. "You deserve it-" He grumbled.

Kakyoin laughed some more and got up and on his feet. "OOooo, what a hottie. I so wish I can get you wet sometimes." He giggled at his own words.

"Well you just did, hopefully, your happy now..." Kujo growled.

Kakyoin pulled Jotaro closer to his face before he can walk away. "Not that kind of wet, Ocean man." He smirked at the taller God.

"W-What? You mean-"

"Yes, I want to fuck you- now strip." Noriaki demanded bluntly.

"Now? In the water? On Earth?" Jotaro asked out of panic.

"Yes, it's not like these creatures can see us, so would you be a darling and take off your clothes~" Kakyoin purred as he gently moved his hand around Jotaro's hip and to his lower back.

The ravenette rolled his eye and threw off his clothes. "Fine-" Jotaro blushed even more. The redhead looked down at his cock and hummed. "Alright, you can put them back on."

"What? You just stared at my dick-"

"Someone said you had gills on your penis so I wanted to see if that was true. Plus I just said I wanted to fuck you because I couldn't just say 'Strip for me, Kujo, I want to see your cock'."

"I mean you could..." Jotaro mumbled as he put back on his wet clothes.

"Alright then, bend over for me-" Kakyoin smirked as he watched him.

Kujo was blushing once more. This man had complete control over him but he liked it. Jotaro then leaned forwards and had his ass as his highest point, presenting it to Noriaki.

Kakyoin smiled even wider and glide his finger from his thigh to his ass-cheek, grabbing onto it and prying it open to reveal his pink hole. "Breathtaking~ Geez, you do have such an amazing body." Noriaki chuckled as he saw his hole twitch. "Does Jojo here need attention? Poor baby, luckily I know how to help~" The redhead told as he swirled his hand in the water and dragged his hand up towards his ass, playing with his rim for a moment until he pushed in a finger.

Jotaro moaned from the sensation of something inside of him. He loved it already but he craved more by the second, he wanted much more, something bigger.

"You're taking my finger in so well, maybe I should another one, hm?" Kakyoin smiled as he watched Jotaro nod. He finally added another one, stretching his hole so much already. "Beg-"

"W-What?"

"Beg for my cock, Kujo~"

"Please fuck me~ stick your cock in me~" Jotaro pleaded in a whining voice.

Kakyoin glided his hand up his back and grabbed Jotaro's hair. He removed his fingers and used his other hand to line his cock with Kujo's entrance. "Hopefully your ready." Norkaki whispered as he slowly entered at will.

Kujo moaned quietly, this is the first time he ever felt the real thing inside him actually. "D-Deeper~" He begged.

"Deeper? Oh~ Jojo here likes it buried inside him? Will do~" Kakyoin smiled as he thrusted out, only to slam back in. He heard Jotaro squeak a little, which made him even happier. "You like my cock in you, hm?"

The ravenette nodded as he dropped down to his knees and supported his body with his arms, Kakyoin still fucking him like a dog in heat.

"That's right, submit to me, you're my bitch~" Noriaki whispered as he pulled on his hair more.

Kujo whined a little as little tears form from all the pleasure in bits of pain. Panting more as Noriaki thrusted faster.

"Good boy~" The shorter purred as he let go of his hair and moved both hands to his hips and grabbed them.

A sound of a teleporter made Jotaro's eyes widen. A teleporter is used to get to their world to the human world or just fast travel around on earth. Kujo then tried to pull away but his hips couldn't break free from the grip. Kakyoin looked like he didn't even care so he continued.

The stranger turned around and opened his eyes to only to cover them with the clipboard he had to block the sight.

The redhead darted a eye at the elf, elves are much smaller than them and had sharpened and longer ears than them. They are also use as servants for the more powerful and important gods, like Jotaro. He, himself, doesn't have one though. Noriaki sighed deeply as he let go of Jotaro's hip and just gently pushed him away as he pulled out.

The taller fell to the sand in the water, panting heavily. Once he caught his breath he sat up and looked over to only realize this was his brother, Jonathan's elf.

Kakyoin drained out his clothes at the edges, and with the snap of his fingers they were dry. Using such abilities like this could be draining for a god, especially a weaker one in elemental abilities such as himself, or at least compared fish boy that was sitting in the water. Noriaki grabbed the ravenette's clothes and drain them by hand before tossing them ontop of his head.

Kujo rolled his eyes as he sat up. He slightly lost balance at first but then put on his clothes. Jotaro clearly didn't mind them for being a little soaked. "I-I'm sorry... hmm am I needed?" He asked the elf.

He uncovered his eyes and looked at them. The elf then cleared his throat and stood up straight before talking. "Your brother, Jonathan; God of gods, and god of thunder wants to talk to you-"

"Right- I'll be off now." Jotaro told, mainly to his friend. Soon enough he walked out of the water and disappeared back to their own world.

.
.
.

ewe