Official

*Yua's POV*

I sighed when my brother held my arm and started pushing people away from me. He then growled at anyone within a few feet.

"Your doing it again" I said, as Nori sighed and placed his left hand on my head.

"You just got out of surgery. I'm just making sure you don't get hurt" said Nori, as I glared at him.

"Nori that was two weeks ago and both doctors cleared me. Your suppose to be giving me a ride to Tokyo so I can meet the volleyball team. Not be my bodyguard." I said, as Nori avoided eye contact.

"There is no reason why I can't do both" said Nori, as I glared at him.

"Damn it Nori you can't do that" I said pulling away from him.

"Well I am so deal with it" said Nori, as we glared at each other.

"You two certainly are brother and sister" said a voice, as we turned our heads and I paused seeing the coach from Nekoma.

"Ah Coach Nekomata. Its been a long time sir" said Nori, as I eyed my brother when he gave the coach a sir.

The coach smirked and walked up to us.

"I was wondering when your sister was going to join us. The teams spirit seems to be lagging. Especially the blonde haired bean pole" said the coach, as my brother growled in his throat.

"Are they still training? I know we got in rather late" I said, as the coach smirked at me.

"In the gym doing special training" said the coach, as I smiled and ran off.

"O-oi YUA" shouted Nori, as I ignored him and made my way to the gyms looking for Kei.

I soon stopped at one gym and looked in seeing Kei with Kuroo and two other guys. I'm guessing from different volleyball teams. I just peeked and noticed Kei getting frustrated.

"Gezz Tsukki you really suck at this" said Kuroo, as I couldn't help but blush hearing a growl from Kei's throat... or at least I was hoping it was him.

It was kind of hard to tell from where I was standing.

"Let's just go again" said Kei's voice, as I smiled more.

His voice was different than what I pictured, but I'm really happy I got to hear it at least once.

"Yua?" said a voice, as I jumped and turned my head seeing Yachi.

"Shush" I said covering her mouth and looking back making sure no one saw me.

"I wanted to sneak a peek at Kei's practice" I whispered, as Yachi looked surprised at first and then she giggled.

"What?" I asked, as Yachi smiled.

"I didn't realize you two were on a first name basis" said Yachi, as I put my index finger over my mouth.

"Please don't say anything. I haven't been able to talk to him and I'm pretty sure I can only say his name when its the two of us. I kind of goofed and panicked when I saw you" I said, as Yachi nodded.

"Well I'm glad your here maybe you can get Tsukishima out of his funk" said Yachi, as I blinked a few times.

"What do you mean?" I asked, as I paused hearing everything that was happening with Tsukishima during practice.

I narrowed my eyes and took a deep breath.

"But it seems as though Tadashi talked to him and he is special training, but he still seems a bit off" said Yachi, as I turned around and walked into the gym.