Chapter 12

(A/N: Ahahaha, this chapter is gonna be about Skid abuse and you all can't stop me ahahahahhahahaha)
(Also, I apologize, I've been working on this chapter before I published my short story but finally it's done. I hope you enjoy!)
———————————————————————————
// Chapter 12: The punishment //

"I finally caught on, Skid. It's clear you don't want to work" The lemon spoke, Skid looked up at the lemon and felt the fearful emotion inside. "h-hēฯ ๓คŞtēr-!! ຟ-ຟhคt ໓໐ ฯ໐น.. ๓-๓-๓-๓ē-คຖ?" Everyone else stayed quiet except for Pump. "ꪑꪖડ𝕥ꫀ𝕣 ᥴꪮꪑꫀ ꪮꪀ, ᥇ꫀ ꫀꪖડꪗ ꪮꪀ ડ𝕜ⅈᦔ." The lemon snapped it's head towards Pump. "You don't tell your creator what to do." The lemon then grabbed Skid by the leg, lifting the small child up. "Such a shame.. I guess I'll have no choice but to put your mind in working shape." "Master, is it really worth doing this?" Keith looked at the lemon and Skid. "But if course!~ I just want my kids to know WHAT they were made to do." The lemon disappeared with Skid, the others looked At each other. "ડꫝꪮꪊꪶᦔꪀ'𝕥 ᭙ꫀ ડ𝕥ꪮρ ꫝⅈꪑ?!" "Skid will be fine Pump, we all know we can't die. Then again if Skid manages to get scared or stressed he could actually be uncorrupted and that'll be a big problem." Cherry was about to reply until Pico came back. "Շђє ђєɭɭ ђคקקєภє๔ ๏שєг ђєгє? ђคשє ץ๏ย ﻮยץร ﻮ๏ՇՇєภ คภץՇђเภﻮ ๔๏ภє?!" "Well, Pico, Master took Skid after finding about Skid not wanting to do corruption sooo." Pico facepalmed. Pump slowly teleported away to where Lemon and Skid were.

———————————————————————————

Pump teleported back to the haunted house to see Skid, half uncorrupted, scared, and who was being strangled by the lemon. "Skid, you've failed the test, you couldn't even corrupt someone." Skid was crying on one side and staring at Pump, mouthing the words: "help me" Pump thought this was a little much and went to stop Lemon, only to notice Lemon turning around. "Oh Pump! Hello.. would you care to join me?" The lemon grinned, Pump backed away nervously but something made him step closer instead of backwards, like he wanted it. Skid still had an eye on Pump before looking away. Skid knew he couldn't escape this one. "It's very easy teaching someone their place, you'll just do it too!" Lemon grinned and slammed Skid onto the ground, chains coming out of no where and wrapping around his wrists so he couldn't budge. Pump walked over to Skid, staring down at him. "it ໓໐ēŞຖ't hคงē t໐ ๖ē likē thiŞ pน๓p! ໓໐ຖ't liŞtēຖ t໐ ๓คŞtēr-!" Skid cried but all he got was a hard smack on the face. Skid's eyes widen, his face shadowed a bit and tears falling down his cheeks. "𝕛ꪊડ𝕥 ડꫝꪊ𝕥 ꪊρ ડ𝕜ⅈᦔ. ⅈ ᦔꪮꪀ'𝕥 ᭙ꪖꪀꪀꪖ ᦔꪮ 𝕥ꫝⅈડ.. ᥇ꪊ𝕥, ⅈ ꪑꪊડ𝕥, ꪗꪮꪊ 𝕜ꪀꫀ᭙ 𝕥ꫝⅈડ ᭙ꪖડ ᥴꪮꪑⅈꪀᧁ, ⅈꪀડ𝕥ꫀꪖᦔ ꪗꪮꪊ 𝕛ꪊડ𝕥, ꫝꪖꪜꫀ 𝕥ꪮ ᥇ꫀ ડꪮ ᠻ𝕣ⅈꫀꪀᦔꪶꪗ." Pump growled. Lemon just watched with a grin. This was going to be pure entertainment. Lemon clicked on a button which made stacks of weapons appear. Knives, huge hooks, kitchen forks, big to small axes, the last weapon there was one of those garden cutting scissors. Pump turned to all the weapons, noticing the blood stains. He slowly looked back at Skid and made a massive, evil and insane grin. Skid was already afraid of this, sobbing to himself. "My, My, doesn't this look fun Pump? You get to enjoy the suffering of your best friend." Lemon walked behind Skid and lifted his head up. "You will be a fine specimen after this!~ Maybe you'll learn your lesson from this! Now.. I'll leave you two be, I'll be back later!" The lemon disappeared, leaving the two kids alone. Pump walked to the weaponry, choosing a weapon to use. Skid was panicking and trying to escape from the chains but they were wrapped around tight. Pump soon came back with a knife. "ᦔꪮꪀ'𝕥 ᭙ꪮ𝕣𝕣ꪗ ડ𝕜ⅈᦔ, 𝕥ꫝⅈડ ᭙ꪮꪀ'𝕥 𝕥ꪖ𝕜ꫀ ꪜꫀ𝕣ꪗ ꪶꪮꪀᧁ..~" Pump lightly stabbed Skid's stomach before pushing the blade inwards, moving it along his stomach to his side. Skid whimpered in pain, the blood dripping down the small slash wound. Pump removed the knife and chucked before stabbing Skid in the eye, launching it in deeper. Skid screamed in pain and blood gushed out his eye, half of Skid's vision changed to a red, blood covering the socket. Skid sobbed loudly and Pump just walked back to the weaponry, hanging the knife back up. Pump then grabbed some gardening scissors, moving back to Skid. Skid stared at the scissors, looking up at Pump.. Skid was officially uncorrupted from the pain, fear, and sorrow. Pump moved the garden scissors to Skid's chest, Pump moved the scissors between Skid's sides, snipping with pressure, the scissors dug into Skid's costume and his skid. "P-PUMP!!! PLEASE STOP!!!" Skid cried out before he heard a  S N A P. Skid's actual ribcage was snapped a bit, cracks were covering it but you couldn't see it unless he took an x-ray. Pump was satisfied by the snapping sound, removing the scissors. He of course went back to the weaponry and grabbed the knife again. "ᠻⅈꪀꪖꪶꫀ ꪶꫀડડꪮꪀ.. ડ𝕜ⅈᦔ~.. ꪗꪮꪊ'𝕣ꫀ  ꪶꪊᥴ𝕜ꪗ ⅈ ᭙ꫀꪀ𝕥 ꫀꪖડꪗ ꪮꪀ ꪗꪮꪊ..~" Pump laughed deeply and returned back to Skid.

Skid didn't look in good shape, he had blood rushing out of his eye socket, blood dripping down his ribcage sides, and blood dripping down the small wound. "ꫝꪮ᭙ ꪖ᥇ꪮꪊ𝕥 ᭙ꫀ ꪑꪖ𝕜ꫀ 𝕥ꫝⅈડ ᭙ꪮꪊꪀᦔ ꪖ ᥇ⅈ𝕥 ᥇ⅈᧁᧁꫀ𝕣.." Pump jammed the knife into the same wound as before, cutting around it, basically making the wound deeper. Skid was screaming and crying. "PUMP-!!! PLEASE!!" Pump chuckled once again and made the wound into a shape of a pumpkin. "ꪀꪮ᭙ ᦔꪮꫀડꪀ'𝕥 𝕥ꫝꪖ𝕥 ꪶꪮꪮ𝕜 ᥇ꫀꪖꪊ𝕥ⅈᠻꪊꪶ.." Skid coughed up blood, looking up at Pump before passing out from blood loss. The lemon soon returned and blinked. "Wow, this all happened while I was gone?" Pump nodded, hanging the knife back up.

Skid was kneeling on a puddle of his own blood, he had a partly broken ribcage, a missing eye, cuts, and even a broken heart. "Recorrupt him when he wakes up, okay Pump?" Lemon disappeared. Pump stared at what he's done and laughed insanely, his eyes crying more blood. After he had that little laughing spurt, Pump waited for Skid to wake up..

A few hours later an Skid woke up. "Nnn.. what h-happened-?" Skid looked down and saw the blood, remembering everything in the blink of an eye. He turned to Pump. "W-Why-? I-.. I thought we were best friends.." "ⅈ𝕥'ડ ડⅈꪑρꪶꫀ ડ𝕜ⅈᦔ. ᭙ꫀ ꪖ𝕣ꫀ ᥇ꫀડ𝕥 ᠻ𝕣ⅈꫀꪀᦔડ! 𝕥ꫝꫀ ᥇ꫀડ𝕥 ꪮᠻ ᠻ𝕣ⅈꫀꪀᦔડ ᥇ꪊ𝕥 ડꪮꪑꫀ𝕥ⅈꪑꫀડ ꪗꪮꪊ 𝕛ꪊડ𝕥 ꪀꫀꫀᦔ 𝕥ꪮ ꪶⅈડ𝕥ꫀꪀ ꪖꪀᦔ ρꪊꪀⅈડꫝꪑꫀꪀ𝕥ડ ᥴꪖꪀ ꫝꪖρρꫀꪀ ⅈᠻ ꪗꪮꪊ ᦔꪮꪀ'𝕥." Pump dug his claw into Skid's arm. Skid's eye widen and the same black goo rose on his arm of where Pump's claws were. Spreading all over Skid's body before recorrupting him. The chains disappeared and Skid fell down, passed out once again.