A shocking explanation

Kaossandra told us everything( I may or may not do a book called "mercy's back story" ) she also told us that mercy and mercy alone without the iron fist could destroy the core of light. "If nothing was in that spot, that means mercy is no longer frozen in time. That made all of us shiver with fear, JV laid like a 1000 eggs. There's no way that'll fit on his wall. Kaossandra had eliminated people that she knew could make that portal "well we know its not me, Eon is gone, and strykore's imprisoned, so that only leaves......Mercy.
Kaossandra had an idea about where mercy was. "If she's anywhere she's in my castle, she knows that no one can find it. Wich means dark spyro must be there too" I exclaimed "I'll call in backup, your going to need as much help as possible" kaossandra said eagerly. We had ccaboom, snap shot, some of the cadets had past the sklander games such as:
Hex and scull
Cynder
Food fight
Bad breath
Roler brawl
Suddenly spyro swooped in with Eon saying they help " I've beat him once I can do it again" Spyro said "I'll explain later" said Eon eagerly. But then I thought long and hard, why are we attacking right away? We normally make a plan or something, well actually its JV that makes all the plans. But that question was on my mind the whole time.

_________________________________________ Dark spyros perspective: a shocking
explanation
_________________________________________

I lie in bed thinking of how to repay mercy. I decided to take a midnight flight to help me think "how to repay mercy.... how to repay mercy..... how to repay... I got it. I knew she was evil, because she saved me and I'm evil soo. That morning breakfast was already made, and mercy was in a mess of books. She was reading faster than a hummingbird can flap its wings. I asked her what she was doing, she didn't reply. I noticed that she didn't have pupils. As she went to get a pancake she noticed me, she stopped going so fast and she had pupils again "why were you going so fast? I asked her "what do you mean? She said while eating. "I mean you were so fast it took me a minute to see where you were, and you had no pupils! I exclaimed "ooohhh, ya I have the ability to do that" she explained " oh well what ARE you doing" I asked "planning, why" she replied "what are you planning" I asked "well its more of a step by step plan to destroy the core of light" of course she is but why is she going step by step can't she just do it all at once. I told her I would help in any way I could, I mean do I have anything better to do! She told me the plan, that in order to find the core of light we need to destroy the machine that moves it. "So when and if the skylanders come ill handle them while you destroy the machine" she said "mhm k, quick question where is the machine? I asked. Mercy gave me a map of the academy sewers, she told me to follow them till I got to a room with the machine in it, then she gave me a photo of what the machine looked like.