Care to dance?...

Edgar was finishing off a painting his been at for days. It never really takes long for him to finish a masterpiece, though he was really taking his time on this one.

Our young painter smiled at his piece, making amusing hums as he did.

As he did his last stroke of his paintbrush, he decided it was best to pack up and call it a night.

Edgar collected his art supplies and placed them in a closet, setting his easel and canvas away from the window so the paint doesn't fade once it hits morning.

Before heading to bed he heard a soft sound of music playing within the Manor. His curiosity led him out of his room and into the corridor. "Who on earth will be playing music at this sort of time?..." He whispered to himself, as his light British accent slipped off his tongue.

The music grew only louder as Edgar reached outside the dining room. He peeked in before letting his body enter.

"Luca?" Edgar rubbed one of his eyes, as they focused on the prisoner. He flinched a little when he heard the painter's voice.

"E-Eddie?! What are you doing up?..." Luca crooked a smile, rubbing his head as he turned off the record playing.

"I could ask you the same question." Edgar crossed his arms, tilting his head slightly to the side. "Well...I thought it was a nice night to dance." He stepped closer to Edgar, taking out his hand.

"Would you like to join me?..."

Edgar blushed a tinted red on his cheeks. "Are you sure?...I'm not very good..." He shyly turned his head away.

Luca let out a giggle. "I don't believe that for a second." He grabbed Edgar's hand and turned the record back on.

Luca placed his other hand on Edgar's waist, while Edgar rest his on Luca's shoulder.

As Luca glided his feet on the wooden boards, Edgar could only follow his every step. It took awhile, but he slowly got the hang of it.

"Haha, see, you're a natural Eddie." Luca smiled, twirling Edgar around. The two never felt anything like this before, like they were standing in a meadow on a warm sunny morning, despite it being dark.

Luca couldn't help but to bring his face closer, until their noses touched. Without any control, Edgar closed his eyes to find his lips has touched Luca's.

As it felt more of a peck then a kiss, Luca couldn't be anymore happier with Edgar in his arms.

I know it's short but yes uwu .
I hoped you enjoyed ! ♥︎♥︎