chapter 4

At the playground
we all assembled at the exact time because no one wants to get punished!
Everyone assembled according to their sports and team.
I am so nervous right now ahh i've never played this game and i'm not so good in this even if i have played it once oh God help me !
First match is inter group (basketball girls)
Our names were announced and I felt that unexpressed pain or feeling in my stomach ahh dang i'm already giving up.
Jennie was near me and she encouraged me so much and told me not to worry about anything just pass the ball to her and leave it on her i listened to everything carefully to what the seniors were telling who were with us in the same team!
After a whistle everyone were started ~~
Woow I hate this
You know what, the playground was surrounded with the whole school and everyone had their eyes glued on us ahh
What the heck ?
Jennie shouted pass the ball ...
I was about to pass but the girl was literally over me ahh i was so so helpless at that time and what stressed me out was we didn't made a single goal as the time passed we managed to score above them and yet 2nd round was about to happen and i saw namjoon coming to me with very stressful face and as if i did something wrong and he approached Jennie first and explained her to play like that and maybe because it was the. Group wise so he thought to help us in respect of thinking us as the classmates!
And then I heard something he said tell her also ( referring to the plan that he didn't explained me but told jennie to explain it to me )
Ohh well i was little shock to be honest but again after all this we played for 2nd round and guess what hopefully we LOST it and it was all because of Mr Namjoon.
His strategy went wrong and made us more confused ahh I doubted from the start aiissshhhh
And after all this he came to us and congratulated us ,, what the.!#?#
My face was completely red and same with jennie, we were sweating like crazy

He came to jennie shakedown hands with her and looked me with a smirk on his face aaahh why he had to do this?
I really don't felt anything

After the attendance we went to our dorms.
we took shower and rest for a while and started sharing our thoughts about things happened today and rosè came to me and said i did well! I was happy and thankful
Then afterwards we four of us joy, rosè and jennie sat on the same bed and had some snacks and gossiped about things here and now (yes i became close with them and it took me few days only I was also surprised )

At 6:00 pm
we were resting and it's a free time after academic work so enjoy enjoy when you can it's the boarding rules / myth
So after a good 1 hr of sleep I woke up and we all were called for dinner and went to the mess (where food is prepared) and it takes us only 5 min from dorm to the mess and we are allowed to eat the food their and se cannot bring it to the dorms ( snacks and other thing's are allowed but not the food ) in mess the girls of every group came and have separate tabels named after them and it's separate for boys and girls because of so many reasons

we ate up real quick and went back to our dorms ahh what a burdensome life I can feel the struggle now i'm so much missing my house and my family ~~