Time to SING

I bust in to the living room where all our lovely "volenteers" are currently at...except for Hole punch. Their never in the living room in afternoon's really. I run over to the middle table and place the paper I had down onto it. 

Me: "You have another dare now :D"

Olly: "I swear one of these dares are gonna be hella stupid. I can feel it."

Me: "Well...TopTierElite dared: 'My life would be complete if I could here them all sing'. If that's stupid to you then your hunch is correct."

Olly: "Huh"

Tape: "The person didn't even say "I dare ya". Dat isn't dat fair >:("

Rubber band: "Wait...did that dare say sing?"

Me: "Yup" 

Rubber band: "HORRAAY!!! SINGING!!!"

Hole punch popped his head around the doorway to the living room.

Hole punch: "Did someone say SING?!"

Scissors: "Oh no, this is not ending well...."

I gather up all the person's and line em' up in the hallway. Which one? Idk. Anyway they line up.

Me: "Now SING"

Olly: "*sighs* I guess we must..."

This is what they are singing to. Play the song pls. The singing starts at 0:20. I would recommend reading the words to the pace and rythum of the song, so it makes more sense.

Olly(singing): "Come on now, oh Let's-a go save the princess from ol-Bowser's hands"

R.B(singing): "And go save the kingdom from that evil king's demand's"

Tape and H.p(singing): "Save the world from the/da evils might"

H.P(singing): "Jump in, Wahoo to adventure, where it begins oh I don't know"

Scissors(singing): "Use your strength and wisdom to fight. To defeat anyone in your way, to your all-o might goal"

C.P and Tape(singing): "Oh it's time to save da/the day-o classic Mario style, now come on and lead the/da way to victory!"

Stapler: *Barks in rythum*

All(singing): "Now come on to adventure-o classic Mario style, now it's time to save the day for everyone now....YEAH!"

Olly(singing): "Jumping, hammer, items in store to defeat enemies and many more. Come on now, oh don't be scared. We will win it oh for shore :)" 

Me: "*claps* Beautiful, just beautiful"

Olly: "It wasn't THAT good."

Me: "Yes it was, now go back to doing shit"

They all left, and in rather good moods to.

Send more stuff :D