1. Sunrise

"Alex... Alex" Draco whispered shaking Alexandra up.

"Draco, what time is it?" Alexandra asked in a sleepy tone. "Come on," Draco said, pulling her out of bed and through the halls of Malfoy manor.

"Where are we going?" Alex questioned, still half asleep. "Shush, no questions," Draco spoke is his raspy morning voice, putting one of his fingers over Alexandra's mouth to keep her quiet.

Draco walked up to one of the windows and unlocked it. "Go on now," Draco motioned Alex out the window.

With no hesitation, Alex climbed out of the window to the roof of the manor and Draco followed right after her.

"Ok, so can I ask why we're here?" Alexandra pouted annoyed that she was woken up.

"Just wait a bit and you'll see. You have no patience do you?" Draco said, laying down on the roof.

"Well, that's not exactly what I'm known for." Alex joked. She lied right next to Draco and waited to see what his surprise was.

Alexandra had fallen asleep after waiting for so long. "Alex, look you're gonna miss it," Draco announced, shaking her up again. "What-" Alex stopped as soon as she opened her eyes and sat up. She stared into the suns beautiful rays that faded from orange, to yellow, then a light blue.

"It's beautiful isn't it?" Draco said looking over at her expression. "It's gorgeous," Alex spoke tucking her hair out of her face to see the sunrise better.

"What time is it?" Alex said looking down at Draco's watch. "Oh shit, we have to get ready," Draco said, rushing over to the window.

After they got back into the house they got ready for breakfast. Alexandra walked down the creaking stairs and sat at the dining table.

"Hello dear, sleep well?" Narcissa inquired. "Yes ma'am." "How many times do I have to tell you. Call me Narcissa." She placed a plate of food in front of Alex and smiled.

Alexandra looked out of the corner of her eye and saw Draco walking down the stairs. His hair messy, a white t-shirt, and green plaid boxers. Which complemented his skin quite nicely. she hadn't noticed what he was wearing earlier this morning considering she was barely awake.

"Draco dear, please put on more clothes. Alexandra is here." Narcissa pleaded with her son. "Mom Alex doesn't care. Right, Alex?"

"Yeah, I don't care." Alex replied trying not to look at him. Narcissa laughed and went back to the kitchen.

"So how are you and Cormac?" Draco asked, opening his book shoving a piece of toast in his mouth.

"Draco please, you know me and Cormac aren't like that." Alex giggled. "Well judging by what happened last year at that party." Draco chuckled.

"We kissed once at a party and besides he's a total creep," Alex smirked, taking a big bite of her toast. 

"Right only a kiss." Draco knew how to get on her nerves and he was good at it. "It was only a kiss." She snapped at him putting her toast down and standing up. "Alex calm down. I was joking." Draco cleared his throat and closed his book. "Whatever." Alex pushed her chair in and went to put her plate in the sink when she heard Lucius and Narssica talking. 

"The Greengrasse's will be at the ball dear." Lucius claimed. " That's lovely but Draco can pick his own partners." Narcissa told him as she helped a house elf clean the dishes. "Narcissa you're not getting the bigger picture..." What Lucius said after that Alex couldn't hear. She waited a little while, then walked in once they had finished talking. Lucius looked her up and down with a disapproving look. Narcissa just lightly smiled as she took the plate out of her hand.