Food.Exe

"NO!"

I jumped onto his back in an attempt to slow him down. He clearly wasn't having it.

"MOVE BITCH"

He tried shacking me off as I struggled to stay on his back. I locked my arms around his in a failed attempt to stay on. He eventually got back the strength to throw me onto the couch. 

He instantly sprinted towards the hall. I didn't have the energy to move, and I already knew he had won. It would be pointless to run after him, I wouldn't reach him on time. So I groaned and let myself sink into the couch, as I grabbed a pillow to cover my shame for a few minutes.

"C'mon darling." Even if I couldn't see him, the cockiness and pride in his voice were so incredibly obvious. I didn't have to see his face to know that he was looking down on me.

I hugged the pillow and turned to the side of the backrest of the couch. How dare he mock me like this.

"You can't possibly be so petty? I won fair in square"

I felt the couch dip a bit under the new weight. So I flipped to look at him and sat up.

"You called me a bitch and threw me on the couch!"

"You jumped onto my back. I'd say we are pretty even aren't we?"

"I thought violence was your love language!"

He gasped in fake shock.

"So you were trying to seduce me!"

I groaned again in defeat as I avoided his eyes. 

"You are groaning an awful lot today, aren't you?" 

He grabbed my chin and made me face him. But when he noticed I was avoiding eye contact, he snapped his fingers to call my attention. I still didn't look at him. So when that didn't work, he held my chin a bit more firmly and leaned forward. He gave me a kiss, finally getting my attention.

"Now darling, stop this pettiness. I got to the kitchen first. I ordered the food, so we get to watch what I wish. And we are watching Miraculous: The Tales of Ladybug and Chat Noir"

To add insult to injury, the pretentious gentleman said the full name. He even said "Chat" instead of "cat". 

See, when I started sleeping over at his place and vice versa more often, we made this deal. Whoever made or ordered the food got to chose what we watched, unless it was a gift or something.

But this man was getting out of hand. 

I have no clue why his brain decided to focus on this, over almost any other thing. Almost every day, he will be prepared. He will hide my phone, or block it before the time we usually get hungry, make something quickly before I think of getting a delivery, or whatever scheme he's got planned that day. I don't think he even knows exactly what to eat. He cares so little about the food itself I'm surprised we haven't gotten food poisoning or something.

But for a while, he's been forcing me to watch that Ladybug show.

So when (for the first time in a while) he finally let his guard down by leaving his phone in the kitchen, I had so much hope. But like the absolute dumbass I am, the charger wasn't connected properly to my phone. 

And so he is now holding my chin. 

"Darling you can't back out now" He finally let go of my chin and grabbed the control.

"We've been watching the same thing for over a  week though!"

"I swear this is the last one. Today the Shanghai special comes out."

He sighed when he noticed I still wasn't satisfied with the outcome

"After we watch that I promise to let you watch anything you want and I'll cook or order whatever you wish. For the whole weekend"

"The whole week, and you have to cuddle me however and whenever I want."

"Fine darling. I shall be your obedient servant for the whole week."

He held out his hand and we shook on it.

I could already hear the opening dialogue, but I'd already heard that specific joke at the beginning of one of the episodes of the third season. 

"I thought you said we'd be watching the spe-"

He wrapped his arm around me and covered my mouth as he pulled my head to lean on him.

"Sh sh sh sh sh"

"Hmf-"

"Did I forget to say that the special will be shown after the marathon? My bad"

The motherfucker snickered.

"Don't try to resist darling, we've got a deal"

I elbowed him on the side. And as he winced I leaned on his shoulder.

"You're lucky I like Cat Noir, or I wouldn't let this stand." 

"Sure darling"

"You are such an ass"

"I love you too"

He gave me a kiss on the forehead as he rubbed the spot where I hit him.

Word count: 786

Date published: 23/3/2021