DEATH BY HOT SPRINGS

Sandra had gone to the Opal Hot Springs Spa for a relaxing afternoon to escape the chaos at her job. She had planned on soaking in the hot springs, getting a facial, and receiving a shiatsu massage before leaving. Sadly, she wouldn't have been able to get past the first action on her list of self-care. Sandra had arrived at the spa and was given a soft, linen robe to wear around the spa in between treatments. She had put on this off-white robe and proceeded to the hot springs. When she got there, her skin felt like it had been shocked by the steam of the springs and her eyes began to water. Her vision was hazy and her body was burning from the steam, but she did not see any other people around her and she intended to enjoy the solitude. She dipped her foot into the water to test the temperature and quickly pulled it out after the water gave her a searing burn. It was hard for her to breathe with all the steam around her, almost as if the vapor was burning her lungs. She wanted to get out of the pool area, but the spa had a no refunds policy and she didn't want to waste her money as she had already paid. She mustered up enough will-power to sink her whole body into the water and as soon as her skin touched it, she was overwhelmed with scalding pain and she felt as if her skin was melting. Soon to follow, her arms and legs were in so much misery, she thought someone was running a blow torch over them. Her thoughts began to melt, almost like her body. She could barely move and it was difficult to speak, almost like someone had strapped a 30lb weight to her larynx and was pulling on the chain. Her shoulders began to blister and the boiling water rushed through the wounds. Sandra had turned the color of strawberry jam when her skin started spitting, splitting, and opening to reveal part of her muscle. Not long after a rancid, sweet, and putrid smell began to fill the pool area; her flesh and muscles were cooking. The surrounding heat was beginning to boil her liver, stomach, and kidneys as she was hit with a wave of nausea. Any and all moisture was drained from her body, and she began to shriek and howl like an animal, but she was unable to mutter any noise at all. She uttered one last breath before falling below the surface of the water, sizzling her cheeks, eyes, ears, and nose. Her mouth was open, and it filled with boiling water. Her tongue was split raw and the meat of it was scorched. Her eyes looked as if they were evaporating while all color drained from her face and was replaced with burns, char marks, blisters, and rinsed with a cherry-tomato color. By the time someone else had gone out into the hot springs area, she had been dead for quite a while and her body was ravaged with bubbling blisters that would have been filled with puss if the puss hadn't been boiled and smeared like caramelized sugar around the burns. The woman who discovered Sandra's body was named Millie Bobby Brown, and Millie would've been the next victim of the springs if she hadn't been the one to ensure that nobody would go out to them. See, Millie has a tendency to hit gay people with her car, and it was her favorite pass time other than going on Instagram live and pretending to not know how it works. She felt like she needed to spice up life so she devised a plan to boil a gay person and turn them into homosexual soup. She hunted down Sandra, a lesbian woman, and devised a plan to send her the facebook add for the spa, make sure no one else booked a soak in the pool while Sandra was in there, and to drag Sandra's body out and dump it in her musty white van. The only thing is that Millie had no idea that burned flesh smelt so delicious, and she gobbled up Sandra right then and there. The steam from the springs was very violent on her skin, but she ignored it as she practically unhinged her jaw to swallow Sandra's corpse. After she was done with her meal, she slipped in some of Sandra's blister water and she fell into the pool. I guess was karma lolz.