The BreakUp '

Princess -POV-

"Ugggh" I Groaned As I Rolled Over And Turned Off My Alarm Clock .

"Wake Yo Dry Pussy Ass Up" My Brother Yelled .

"But Yo Homeboys Loving It , And How Many Bitches You Fuck With ? Exactly Wrinkled Dick Ass" I Replied .

"Both Of Y'all Lonely Ass Hell" My Mama Yelled From The Kitchen.

I Went To The Bathroom And Did All My Hygiene And Got Dressed . I Hate This Ghetto Ass School , Filled With Nappy Headed Ass Hoes , And Limpy Dick Niggas .

17:38 Yah , I'm Like Hey Wassup Hello
Seen Yo Pretty Ass Soon As You Came In The Door , Im Just Tryna Chill , Got A Sack For Us To Roll

My Phone Started Ringing , It Was My Bestfriend Montell .

"Princess ?" He Said Sounding Out Of Breath

"What Boy . Sounding Like You Just Got Fucked Ina Ass " I Said

"He'll Nawl , That's You , Yea I Heard You Last Night . But Open The Door I'm Outside "

"None Of That Pussy Licker , And Ight "

I Hung Up And Ran DownStairs And Opened The Door .

He Came In And Him And My Brother Sat Down And Started Playing The Game . I Went Upstairs And Checked My Phone , Hmm Still No Text From Him , Let Me Call Him And See What's Up . I Called My Boyfriend's Phone .

"Hey Chika " Some Bitch Said

" Wtf Who Is You " I Replied Sounding Like I'm From Chicago Or Some

Shit

" Oh Shit , It's Yo Bitch , Here Dre ... Uhh Hello "

" Hello My Ass Who Tf Was That Hoe "

" Uhm She Aine Nobody Baby ... Ima Get My Clothes And Go Dre "

" Clothes , Nobody , Uk What Fuck You Dre I'm Sick Of Yo Bullshit "

I Hung Up , And Turned Around With My Eyes Watering Up , I Looked Up And Saw Montell Standing And My Door . "What You Want ? " I Said . He Didn't Say Anything He Just Walked Over To Me And Wrapped His Arms Around Me . I Cried In His Arms . After We Got In His Empire And Went To School .

Comment And Let Me Know What You Think , I Update Daily