The meeting

Lin was casting people for his new show Hamilton when he casted Daveed, Oak, and all of the original cast. There first time rehearsing Daveed saw Emmy and he could not take his eyes off her. Lin notice multiple times but he thought nothing of it. When they where practicing helpless Daveed got to be around Emmy alot. Multiple times Jasmine noticed him looking at her and after they were done practicing that song she went over to him and started to tease him. Daveed started to blush when she bought it up. Jasmine started talking saying "You should  try and start and conversation with her." Daveed was scared but he maned up and went over to talk to her. They had a good convo about the show and there daily life. Daveed said do you want to hangout someday she said yes. Daveed got so happy and when they were rehearsing he was so peppy and had so much joy. The cast saw a change in Daveed they were so happy for him because he had a bad past with girls they always would cheat or not understand why he was always gone. But then the cast saw him smiling that whole day and that turned that day to be amazing. So after there long day of work Daveed asked Emmy to hangout they brought Jasmine, Renee, Phillpa, Anthony, Oak, Leslie, and Lin. They went to a park and have a picnic with so much good food. Everyone was having a great time singing dancing everything you can name!! Daveed wanted to tell emmy how he felt but he only saw for one day so he waited to figure out if he really had feelings.

                         The next day
While everyone was at practice again they were learning act 2 and saw Say No To This and everybody was freaking out. Because if jasmine was sick Emmy would be Maria and Daveed was not happy about that but soon got over it. But that same day the Lin announced there was a new ensemble memer his name was Mike he had long brown hair and soft blue eyes. Emmy saw him a kept looking at him durning practice Daveed saw this and got very angry because he loved her. So Daveed thought I need to make her mine now. So that is what he did or at least tried to. So he talked to Lin to put them by each other in the last song so they could go of stage together. Lin did that because he knows Daveed is hella simping. So when they finished rehearsal that day he went straight to talking to her. He was talikng about how the dance goes and how he LOVES the last part. But Emmy says wait for it was her favorite and Daveed was not in but Mike was. Emmy said how she has a crush on Mike and Daveed heart was  broken he said oh I got to go get changed but he was lying. All he wanted to do was talk to her. He started crying and he went by Lin he asked what was wrong Daveed said "Emmy said that she likes Mike and he keeps looking at her." Lin said "If you love this girl so much go get her." Thats what he did he so in love so he was going to do anything to get her.
A/n (sorry if anything wrong this is the first time doing this)