Harry and louis' live

"Heyy everyone, what should we do today for my live so it isn't boring", I said to the live and I saw the views go up a bit. I looked at Harry behind the camera and snickered internally. I folded my legs and Harry walked over but didn't get in the camera just yet.

"Alright guys comment what we should do", I said and someone commented add Liam so I sent him the live waiting to see his request.

"Ayee, hello everyone", Liam said and I chuckled. He showed Maya and she was sitting on the floor with the dog trying to put some clothes on him.

"Liam you're always free whenever I go live are you a fan", I said and he looked at the camera laughing.

"I have to admit I am a fan", Liam said laughing and the views were higher than when we first got on.

"Liam guess what?", I said and he sat on down setting his camera up.

"What?", he said and I turned the camera towards Harry who was on his phone. Liam's eyes widened and I put my finger against my lips in a 'hush' motion. He chuckled and the comments went crazy.

"Okay so I guess we're doing package opening, they really want to know what's in my packages but this is a good idea because I will probably just leave them there until I need something out of them so let's do it", I said and Liam sipped something out of his mug. I walked over to get my packages and sat them next to me on the couch. Harry got in the camera and he chuckled picking up the one package I'm not going to open.

"Maybe I'll start with the big one so let's get to it", I said and grabbed the scissors off the table cutting the tape.

"Clifford do you see something you like", I chuckled and rubbed his side. He followed my every move and then jumped on the couch next to Harry laying in his lap. I got up on the couch and started opening the first thing.

"So this is a jogging suit I bought that I thought would be really comfy and warm and it comes with socks", I said to the live and Liam hummed.

"I have one of those in black mate, they are really comfortable", Liam said and I smirked at the camera making Liam chuckle. I opened the rest of my packages which were basically the same thing along with two pairs of shoes.

"Clifford", I called and he jumped back on the couch laying in my lap. I looked at the comments and Liam cooed.

"Hi Clifford, hopefully your owner will let me see you later today", Liam said to Clifford and Clifford moved closer to my phone getting all up in the camera. I saw a comment and laughed showing Harry. He looked at me with a grin and I chuckled shrugging.

"I have to go, me and Maya have dinner reservations", Liam said and I nodded looking at the comments more.

"Babe your comments are actually pretty funny", Harry said and I nodded agreeing. I laid my head on his shoulder and watched the comments. Harry wrapped his arm around my waist and squeezed my bum repeatedly.

"Stop it", I whispered shoving his side a bit looking at him laughing. I looked at the comments and they were telling us to kiss. I chuckled and kissed Harry's cheek looking back to the comments.

Lou.baby- Kiss him
Lou.baby- on the lips
smol.bean- Cliffords so cute sleeping 🥺
Louisispretty- I DIDNT KNOW HARRY WAS VISITING YOU AWW🥺🥰
AmeliaCasey- Kiss him on the lips
Larry pics-  Harry kiss Louis!

I showed Harry the comment and he leaned over pecking my lips twice. I bit my bottom lip kissing him again deeply and he ended the live making the kiss deeper.