Chapter two: The transormation!!!

"Looks like I have no choice then. . ." Lemon said, as he held his maid suit. Without thinking twice, Lemon had put on the maid suit and his cat girl ears and he rushed outside to fly off to that creature that can't be stopped by mankind. 

Few moments later, he was there, noticing that Pooper Man has already caused a lot of damage to his town, seeing his fellow gay friends fallen. Lemon rushed towards the creature with half of his power. Pooper Man had turned around just when he heard someone flying up to him. As he turned, one good punch was laid on his cheek by Lemon, making him fall. Lem was at this moment angry for already being late, but just a bit after the Pooper Man got up. 

"Hah! You look ridiculous!" The creature laughed. 
"Heh, you think this is funny? Look at your shitty ass tight suit, you look like a chocolate bar." Lemon chuckled. The Pooper Man didn't quite like the joke he said...Pooper Man ran up to him at the speed that Lem had NO TIME to react, eventually striking him. The punch was so powerfull that it made Lemon hit one building and injure him severly. The Pooper Man was at his full power and was standing few steps away from Lemon. He crossed his arms as he watched Lem laying down, coughing out a fair amount of blood. 

"Pathetic, and YOU tried to face me and stop me from ruling this world?! HAHAHAHAH!" He laughed viciously. Then, Lemon gathered all his remaining power to jump in the air and form a kamehameha stance. 

"GAY-MAID-GAY-MAID" Lemon shouted, as one ball of energy formed in his hands!

"No! How does he do that?!!" Pooper Man shouted shocked, and can say, in fear too.

"NYAAAAA!!!!" Lem launched a blast so big that it was greater than any blast he did before. The blast managed to hit the creature and after few moments to let the smoke clear, waiting to see if the Pooper Man was at least damaged. Lemon was observing from the sky, still in the stance from launching the attack. 

"Heh. . .Heh. . ." Oh no! It didn't do shit to him! He just...Regenerated!
"You think I'm THAT beatable, don't you? Stubborn little maid. . ." Pooper Man said in an evil and quiet tone but, Lemon heard what the monster said. 

Out of nowhere, Pooper Man started to grow, to grow so much that he reached incredible heights! Lemon was in shock, he couldn't believe in what kind of shit he got into. 

Boom, Pooper Man reached his final form and started to power up even more.

Pooper Man noticed Lemon and immediately grabbed him, and threw him into an another building. Lemon after falling and getting injured more, got up and flew off towards that monster to punch him at least once, but no, the power of poop was now too much to handle.

Being on the ground and watching his enemy destroying the remaining of the town, got him angered even more that he couldn't do anything..

"Why..." Lemon said. "WHY?!" Lemon shouted. "WHY AM I NOT POWERFUL ENOUGH? GOD WHY?" Lemon punched the ground. Out of sudden, as he was having a moment of disappointment at himself, his hair started to rise, his tail to change color, and to feel more POWER...At once. Lemon's emotions were mixed and as he realized what kind of anger he's feeling now, that anger overwhelmed rest of the emotions and pushed him to the new level! THE LEGENDARY SUPER GAYIAN! It has been 69420 years and the legend had appeared again!!! 

Lem: -His hair has risen into the air ad gained a rainbow color, and so did eyes and his tail. He stood up, and turned to that devil of a thing...- "The real fight begins now..."

Lemon flew towards the Pooper Man at the speed of light, striking him and punching him repeatedly. The more he punched and hit, the more power it packed. 

As for the finisher, Lem decided to drop a Pantsu Bomb. It's done, looks like it's done, Pooper Man is going to die! Lemon already gathered enough energy into that attack to kill him.

But, Pooper Man also gathered the little remaining energy to send a powerful poop blast.

Pooper Man was shocked to see that his attack was dodged. . .

"But how??? W-WH-WHO DID THAT?"

Ben chuckled as his hand was risen up that he sent a small gay blast to stop HIS attack. Ben immediately dropped back onto the ground.

Lem flinched and yelled "THAT'S IT! KYAAAAA!!~~" Lem dropped the Pantsu Bomb at the Pooper Man, Pooper Man yelled helplessly as the bomb was dropped onto him.

Lemon, seeing that he finally defeated the enemy he was trying to beat for a while, dropped onto the ground in his normal form and tired as hell.

After a while, Lemon got up and noticed a humanoid person laying not far away from him.

They were in Pooper Man's suit, but it looked nothing like him. 

"What's your name dear?" Lemon asked as he was crouching next to it.

"Sinfinity, but call me Sin.." Sin smiled as he was sitting next to Lemon.

Years later, he worked for him as a janitor.

THE END.