• 🚀🐾 | jumpy baby

Caregiver: langa
Little: reki

Reki had stayed the night at langa's house, which wasnt unusual for them since they usually stayed over at each others houses and had sleepovers, but this time, reki woke up feeling really little. Reki yawned and rolled up to face langa. "Morning reki." Langa said with a gentle smile resting on his face. "...m..mornin.." reki said with the best big boy voice he could muster. "Hm? Reki... are you small?" Reki gulped and covered his eyes so he didn't have to face langa.

"Baby, it's okay. Can daddy have a good morning kiss?" Reki nodded and scooted over to langa, giving him a wet kiss on the cheek. "Good boy. I love you reki." Langa got up and stretched, he took a peep outside his bedroom to check if his mother was home-- she was not. He let out a sigh of relief and went back to reki.

He laid his cheek on his mattress and faced his little boy. "Want daddy to make you breakfast?" Reki seemed embarrassed and felt bad that langa had to make him breakfast. "No... it's okay langa... you dont have to take care o-" langa pulled reki out of the covers and held him in his arms. "No, let me cook for you baby. I want to take care of you." Reki nodded and nuzzled his face into langa's pajama shirt.

"What do you want? Eggs? Bacon? Oatmeal? Pancakes? Hashbrowns?" Reki thought to himself and kicked his legs under the table. "Can I have eggs and pancakes?" Langa smiled and nodded. "Yes reki. Daddy will make your food right now, be good okay?" Reki giggled and nodded while still kicking his legs under the table.

"Here you go baby boy! Pancakes and eggs, yum yums." Reki reached out for the plate with grabby hands but langa took it away. "Ah ah ah, you're too small. Let daddy feed you." Reki felt his face turn red. "Dada!! Meanie... fine.." reiko opened his mouth and waited for the spoonful of eggs to enter his mouth. "Here comes the airplane!" Langa fed reki the eggs.

"Are they good baby?" Reki nodded while swallowing the eggs and gave his Daddy a thumbs up. "Yummy!" Right after breakfast langa helped reki out of his chair and they walked back to langa's room. "Want to play rocket ship baby?" Reki sat confused. "How play dat daddy?" Langa smiled and picked up the little boy. "Like... this!" He lifted reki up into the air and spun him around, making sure his grip was tight so he wouldn't drop him.

"Weee!! Yay!! Heheheh!!" Reki giggled and shouted.

Word count: 444