r u l e s

╭─━━━━━━━━━━━━─╮
r u l e s
╰─━━━━━━━━━━━━─╯

hi! thank you so much for choosing this review shop :)

01

be kind.
pretty self-explanatory bahaha. i'm going to be giving you a kind, honest opinion, so i hope that you can do the same for my reviews. if something irks you or seems off, feel free to pm me or leave your concern in the comments! as long as you're respectful, i have no problem with engaging in a conversation with you about your book.

02

patience.
i'm going to try to get your reviews out in 1-2 weeks, but i'm a pretty busy person outside of wattpad. if it takes longer, or if i realize that i can't do your review anymore, i'll pm you!

03

complete all payments before you fill out your form! the payments aren't much, so you don't have to worry about this probably

04

please keep in mind that i have the power to reject your book. i wouldn't owe you an explanation, but chances are that i'm going to give you one anyway. if i realize that your book glorifies or romanticizes rape, abusive relationships, or any of the sort—this may happen. other reasons might cause this too, but it's rare and i'll likely talk to you about it :)

05

password is your favorite BTS song + the date of your bias' birthday(i.e. butterfly+02/18/1994).

06

leave a comment and vote on your review! it would acc make me so sad if i spent my precious time writing a 1000 word review only to have it go unread. T-T

07

your book must be a BTS fanfiction. i accept mature themes/lgbtq+ but please specify! if you ever have a question, don't hesitate to ask! btw, i might reply in my other acc @lalalalala7fire

08

have fun!