Chapter 4 pt. 2

If this book gets 1k, I'll let my sister slap me right across my face 💢📕🎲🎰🍀🐈🕶

Edit: it was pain and agony.

———————————

3rd person POV

It was the day before the sports festival, everyone was getting excited but you, you were sitting quietly thinking about what will happen. Will you face one of your idiotic friends and finally beat the crap out of them? Yes? No? Probably.

While at another classroom there wa-

"WE'RE GONNA BEAT THOSE 1-A'S ASSES!!!"  There was a very loud cheering around the room but they were happy and two students were just thinking about their 1-A friends. Both of them are scared of what will happen cause they KNOW.

>>>Time skip>>>

After the technical details, Mr Aizawa said, all of you are already heading towards the battlefield *insert dramatic wind and stance*

">>Time ship cause I'm tired>>

(I suck at writing this so it's terrible ok? )

As the gates open, everyone started pushing each other. You near the gates until Todoroki freezes the ground. You didn't want to use your quirk and Mrs Midnight said you can use your quirk as wish.

You were running towards him while leaving some paper trail. You were about to be first until some robots appeared.

—————————————————x-x

A cliffhanger again? Yes

Because there are the new movies. Right? And the fifth season of mha.

I don't update much since there's a lot work here. Pls understand that.