Dear

Name: Dear
Gender: Male
Age: 18
Likes: roses, chocolate, reading
Dislikes: insects
Relationships:
• Error (father)
• Dream (father)
• Nightmare (uncle)
• Bright (half-brother)
• Gold (half-brother)
• Melody (half-sister)
• Midnight (cousin)
• Music Note (half-brother)
• Poltergeist (cousin)
• Blackberry (cousin)
• Shooting Star (cousin)
• Sweet Pastel (half-brother)
• Blood Rose (love interest)

Personality: Dear is kind and caring. Really energetic and usually happy, but if he's upset or mad that's rare to see in him unless it comes to being protective of his friends and family, especially if they are hurt or being hurt by others in anyway. Dear is attached to Blood Rose and enjoys being with him, he'll do anything for him, and enjoys to call him Rose. Loves his half siblings a lot, but they can be either stupid or annoying at times, which annoys him because of the actions they do. He can't stand being near insects, they creep him out, and if ones touches him he'll have a mental breakdown until the insect is off of him or gone, which he then acts like nothing happened, to hide the embarrassment about the mental breakdown.

Biography: Dear was "born" between the magic combination of both Error and Dream's magic one day when they were fighting over something stupid. Error's strings and Dream's arrows fused together, which caused Dear to be created, to their surprise, as everyone else was also surprised and shocked to see that they actually created a child through their magic.