Everyone knows attics are scary.

I ran upstairs, all the was going threw my head was the person I say In the reflection of the microwave. SUZY! I cried. We lived in a 4 floor house, she could be anywheres. I searched top to bottom and there was no sign. I plopped my self down on a chair, shaking with my cell phone I'm my hand trying to dial 911. As I was about to hit call I heard a sneeze that came from the attic . A little girl sneeze something that sounded a lot my Suzy! I raced downstairs and pulled down the dirty rotten string that was hanging from the top. I peeked my head up threw the crack, my body was shaking so fast I felt the ladder was gonna snap. I softly whispered "suzy,are you there?" There was no answer just a jelewry box music and a little dancer twirling around with a smile on her face. All of the sudden I heard thumps running across the floor above me, not like a baby crawl thumbs I mean fast hands and feet running towards me! The attic door slammed shut and I also heard a lock click and the mysterious thing ran back! I was so scared, I started vomiting everywhere. I took my phone and swiped to emergency call an dialled throws three easy numbers,numbers I thought would help. maybe I thought wrong.