1

Percy POV
Camp-half blood

Atlast, in a few hours I will be home, I finished the quests...For the past 3 months I have been on quests for Hapheastus, Athena and some other Gods to get a ring made for Annabeth...I am finally going to propose to her!
It is a simple yet beautiful ring, I even took help from Aphrodite to choose the style of the ring...
I now had friendships with a few Olympians like Hestia, Hades, Hecate who had received thrones as my wish for saving Olympus twice...well that and partial immortality that all of the other campers got too so that in the next war the gods had a huge army too and believe me there is gonna be another war, Athena, Aphrodite, Appolo, Artemis and others through the secret quests they gave me though the others like my father and Zeus had no clue about it. All of the gods blessed me with powers and abilities with come very handy except the great Heracles (note the sarcasm).

I would've proposed to Annabeth earlier but we had to build up the camps and repairs are souls as much as we could first.
After the war, we wanted peace and to desperately avoid another war, which I know doesn't seem possible but it did happen.
Yes, camp Olympia and city Olympia have been fairly calm and peaceful save the few monster armies each year and the usual monster attacks. Camp Olympia is what the gods or the 15 Olympians (mostly thunderpants) decided to call the new camp which is the Camp Jupiter and Camp Half-blood combined and Olympia the city is the place where the Half-bloods and legacies go and live their lives as normal...well as normal as you can be when you are half gods or legacies of gods and immortal...you know go to school, grow old the usual...if they survive that is. They are the result of a whole year of building and rebuilding and soo much hard work. We are very proud of it.
I was still upset at the Gods for only offering me a wish and just have the rest of the seven partial immortality, I mean I wasn't the only hero or the main one, anyone could have done what I did, I am not that special...
...
Lost in thought I didn't notice that I had already reached Half-blood hill.
I patted Peleus on his head and scratched behind his ear and he purred and stuck his tongue out...kind of acting like a dog but purring like a cat...if that makes sense or even is possible.
I had grown attached to the dragon in the past few years...
Then I realised that it wouldn't be safe to take my backpack inside the camp, it had something extremely precious, apples to be precise the golden apples of immortality, 5 of them, I got them after defeating Ladon the Undefeatable who now had to pick a new title because of me. I gave the bag to Peleus saying, "can you protect it? It has something very precious in it?". He answered by almost burning my face with his fire which I barely dodged, I took that as a yes and said,"Thanks buddy! Do you want to see the ring I got for Annabeth?". He replied with excitedly shaking which I took again as a yes. I showed him the masterpiece of the God of Forges. He was mesmerized...
The band was made of Celestial bronze, Imperial Gold, Adamantine and Atlantian Silver. Atlantian Silver was a metal only found in the depths of the ocean and one other place which is a secret, I couldn't take it from the ocean which would've have been so much easier because then my father would've sensed me and the quests wouldn't be a secret. It changed for blue to green and all the colours of the ocean. Adamantine is a super strong metal which is kind of a mix between diamond and silver. The metals in the band seemed to be moving like waves, you could even hear the ocean waves from the ring. There was a silver owl with a trident in the middle, the eyes of the owl were storm gray diamond, the exact colour and shade of Annabeth's eyes. The owl and trident were made with Adamantine. In the interior of the rings were the words engraved in beautiful cursive were the words '~Seaweed Brain and Wise Girl Together Forever~'
...
I said goodbye to Festus after explaining where I had been for the past few months, then went to Blackjack and Ella who now stayed in Camp Olympia and repeated everything that I did with Peleus except for giving Ella jerky and cinnamon rolls to eat and giving Blackjack doughnuts to eat which I had picked up on the way.
It was dark now...
As I went to the dinning pavilion and campfire place, I saw everyone circling around the campfire and heard them cheering,"KISS KISS KISS! CHOOSE AND KISS!!". I got curious and fought through the crowd to find Annabeth infront of two guys one with dark hair and blue-green eyes like mine but his were more of a dark blue-green and about 6'1 height, and the other with blond hair, blue eyes and a perfect smile plastered on his face and barely 6'2 height, none of them were too muscly or looked too strong. I felt my heart shatter as Annabeth kissed both of them by turn and smirked and sent a loving stare at both of them and said,"I can't decide! I love you both!! I will make my decision but I need time! I think I need a sine to tell me whom I love more! But know that don't love anyone accept for the two of you, never will and never did!"
The winds started moving, the ground was now shaking, a storm now brewing. I realised that this was my doing, I calmed myself and saw everyone's shocked faces. That moment I saw them...my so called friends and family...Jason, Piper, Frank, Hazel, Leo, Calypso, Nico, Renya, my so called father, the only friends I couldn't see were Clarisse and the Stoll brothers.

"NO ONE!!"
"Percy I-", the blond witch spoke.
"NO!!! ALL OF YOU-YOU TRAITERS!!! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS!!! AND YOU!!! DOES TOGETHER FOREVER MEAN NOTHING TO YOU???!!!!"
"Percy you don't understand...I thought... where were you the past 3 months?"
"OH I WAS JUST GOING ON DANGEROUS SECRET QUESTS FOR GODS TO EARN BLESSINGS TO MARRY YOU AND GET THIS RING MADE"
I showed the ring to all the campers then threw it on the still half smirking blond, everyone who knew what was going on looked ashamed.
"Well you can still propose to me, you are still loyal to me it's your fatal flaw afterall-"
"NO IT WAS MY FATAL FLAW. AND YOU YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE MY FATHER! WHAT'S WRONG FOUND A NEW FAVOURITE!! THAT'S IT!!! I AM NO LONGER YOUR HERO!!! BEST OF LUCK WHEN ANOTHER BLOOD THIRSTY GOD, PRIMORDIAL OR WHATEVER COMES TO DESTROY THE WORLD!!!I AM NO LONGER YOUR PUPPET ZEUS!!!!"
"Percy I-No! This is not-Mace meet Percy my once son Percy meet Meet my dearest son Mace"
"OH SO YOU'RE DISOWNING ME!!! GREAT"
Then lightning king screached "HOW DARE YOU NOT BOW TO ME AND SHOW YOUR RESPECT TO ME SEA SCUM!!! YOU ARE BANISHED!!!"
Percy ran and ran stopping only to take his backpack back from the now confused and worried Dragon...he just ran...