Dirty Little Secret ( One Direction Fan Fiction)

1.

*Ella’s POV*

“C’mon babe, i’ll be fun” Liam purred into my ear, sweeping my hair from my neck and teasing the skin with his warm tongue.

I closed my eyes as the alcohol rushed through my body, taking control of my usually cautious nature.

I suddenly felt another pair of hands snake around my waist; a new set of fingers tracing light circles beneath the hem of my t-shirt. I slowly opened my eyes to see Harry’s face just inches from mine; his warm breath grazing my already flushed cheeks. Liam must have given him the go ahead whilst he was tending to my weak spots; knowing that I wouldn’t deny Harry. I tilted my chin upwards slightly, making my lips accessible to Harry’s; Liam’s mouth working its way from my ear to collar bone. I inhaled deeply as Harry pressed his lips to mine; his full pink lips warm and inviting. Even though I was with Liam, I’d always had a crush on Harry. Don’t get me wrong, I loved Liam – but there was something intriguing about Harry; something that I craved. Liam and I had spoken about this, and instead of getting angry or jealous, he suggested this; that they both have me for the night. Naturally Harry was enthusiastic; I mean, which normal teenage boy would turn down a threesome? Little did Liam know that this would unleash an unfulfillable lusting for Harry that would keep me going back for more, no matter how hard I tried to suppress such feelings.

Harry’s tongue flickered between my lips and I parted them willingly; his mouth laced with the evening’s alcohol. I grabbed Harry by the waist and pulled him close, Liam’s hands now tugging at the zip of my dress, letting it fall down my body until it hit the ground. My crotch was crushed into Harry’s as Liam pressed his body firmly behind me; his hands now teasing the skin just above the band of my lace underwear and his lips sucking furiously on the skin between my neck and shoulder. Harry began unbuttoning his shirt, his breathing shallow as I tugged the sleeves from his arms. I groaned into his mouth as Liam’s fingers rubbed lazily at the crotch of my underwear; my hands grabbing Harry’s growing erection instinctively. He sucked on my lower lip as I continued to palm his erection through his jeans – I couldn’t get enough of him. Harry soon dragged me to the bed, pulling my knees down either side of his waist as I hovered above him; lips colliding furiously. I briefly turned back to Liam who was now in just his boxers; his eyes dark and lustful as he watched my body writhe above Harry’s.

“Baby, why don’t you show Harry what you can do with your tongue?” Liam growled into my ear, rubbing my crotch from behind as I nipped at Harry’s jaw. 

I pulled Liam’s mouth desperately to mine; before returning to Harry and kissing my way from his jaw to collar bone. I focused my attention there for a while, before flicking my warm tongue across his nipples; gradually finding my tongue tormenting the skin just above the band of his boxers that peeked through the top of his black low-rise jeans. I undid the buttons as quickly as possible and dragged them to his knees, letting my hot breath hit his prominent bulge. Harry hissed as I peeled his boxers back, freeing him from the uncomfortably tight material. My eyes widened as he lay before me, an inch or so better endowed than Liam (which shocked me, seeing as Liam was a good 7 inches.) My heart was racing, and I glanced over my shoulder to see Liam tending to his hardness; it turned me on more than I thought was even possible. I bit my lip and lowered my head down, taking the head of Harry’s penis in my mouth. I teased him with a variation of firm brush-like movements and light flickers; his hands tangling through my hair as I ran mine across his hip bones. Liam’s hot breath hit my neck as he crept up behind me, jerking my underwear to the side and pushing a finger in.

“God, you’re wet.” He growled, nipping lightly on my lobe.

I moaned lightly as I kept my pace; the vibrations of my moans making Harry shudder.