Chapter 9~ Homebound🏠🧡

(A/N)
Haiii! I think I will be ending this the next chapter :)  This haz been fun. Anyways, I hope you enjoy! ~Marie♡︎
_________________________________________

(Y/N) POV
  I pull up to the home that me and Ethan have bought together. Considering how long I've been away, it feels amazing to see this house. Ethan's car is parked out in the driveway. Usually, it would be in the garage. I smile to myself, today is gonna be good.

Ethan's POV
  As I am sitting on the couch watching TV there is a knock on the door. It is unusual, since I have stayed secluded the past week or two.....or few. I get up with the urge to sit back down. I unlock the door and turn the knob. "Hello?" To my surprise I look at the person infront of me.......(Y/N)?

  "I- wha- (Y/N)? I-Is this a dream?" I reach out and touch her arm. She is smiling brightly and giggles at my reaction. "It's me babe. I'm home." Hearing her call me babe after so long made the joy inside me spring back up. I engulf her in a hug and began to cry. "I missed you s-so much...."

(Y/N) POV
  "I missed you s-so much...." Hearing Ethan this relieved and down broke my heart, but it kinda felt good in a way that I had gotten my revenge. He has no idea how hurt I was. I fight back tears as I know he hurt me, but I feel as if he has got it worse. He was drunk amd paid for it while sober. Damn......

  "I'm sorry for leaving babe, but you hurt me.....you have no idea. I missed you too, love." I pull back slightly and place a sweet kiss on his soft plump lips. He looks at me and smiles. "Come inside?" I smile, "My pleasure." I step in with Daisy on her leash. Daisy jumps on Ethan and begins to whine. I giggled a bit, "She missed you and Spencer."

  Ethan smiled brightly, "Me and Spence missed y'all too! Isn't that right bubba?" Spencer went up to Ethan and wagged his tail in response. I smile. It sure is good to be home.

~Gets settled in and showers~

  I was now cooking dinner while Ethan decided to stream some Among Us with his friends. The food was nearly done so I intruded his stream. "Baby, the dinner is almost done!" Ethan's friend, Corpse decided to pipe up and say hello. "Hello there (Y/N)." My eyes widened, ".....was that real? Babe? No...." Ethan laughed, "Yes babe. It was real." I was sHoOk. (Lmao) I shook my thoughts away. "Well babe its time to eat." I smiled warmly, as the chat exploded with "OMG (Y/N) IS SO PRETTY" OR "HI (Y/N) WE LOVE YOU" it made me feel really good. Ethan turned his chair back around. "Alright see ya later gamers!" And with that he ended the stream.

  We were eating baked chicken with homemade mashed potatoes. It was really good. Me and Ethan had conversations about how it was like being alone for an extended period of time.

  "I was just torn." He looked at me with such a broken look that it shattered me. "I was too babe. I'm sorry for leaving but I just couldn't take it." I felt ashamed, yet......powerful. I feel horrible......yet relieved. I sat there trying to shake away my thoughts.

  "Babe? You okay?" Ethan exclaims. I look over at Ethan. "Yeah....just thinking." He frowns, "We can talk if you wanna. I won't push you to though." I smiled warmly. " Thank you babe but I'm okay." He smiles and gives me a small peck on the cheek.

~Next Day Time Skip~

  It was now morning and I was getting ready for work. Ethan had already woken up and made me a coffee in my favorite to-go cup. "Thank you baby boy!" I kiss him on his lips sweetly. "Alright get to work hun! Don't want you to be late. I'm gonna film a LOT today. See you when you get home?" I smile grabbing my keys, " See you when I get home." I exited the door.

  It felt so good to be home. I felt like weights were unclipped from my shoulders. Soon enough, without realizing it, I was at work.

  Ally greeted me as I walked in, "Hey (Y/N)! I tried to call you yesterday to check in. How are you doing?" I smiles brightly, " Honestly, I couldn't be better." She looks at me with a cheeky smile, "That's great. So you aren't upset about.....um...-" I cut her off, "I went back home. Me and Ethan are great." She smiled. "That's amazing." She got up from her desk and gave me a warm hug. "Alright! Let's get to work!"

~Time Skip~

  It was FINALLY my lunch break. Me and Ally went to Starbucks together for lunch. After lunch, we both proceeded to finish the day at work.

~ANOTHER Time Skip~

My shift was over! As I was walking out of the office, Ethan was waiting beside my car.....? "Hi babe? Where is your car?" He looks at me and smiles, "I took an Uber so that I can drive you home. If I brought my car it'd be pointless. " I was kinda confused but nodded my head in response. I got in and we were homebound.

_______________________________________

(A/N)
Here is another chapter because I take forever to post anything! Anyways, I started a new DNF fan fic and I think it's turning out okay! I might, JUST MAYBE, will post a chapter on there today. I only have 1 chapter so far so yeah! Hope you enjoyed love you all stay cranky lovelies baiii! ~Marie♡︎