Arc 1:8

Chapter 8

Yan Jing left the car wash shop, bought some of the daily necessities that the family lacked first, and then went to school. 

On Saturdays, it's still cheaper to sell food in the cafeteria.

Yanjing bought six drumsticks, six large ribs, several kinds of vegetables and two portions of rice, packed them and took them home.

At noon, he and his grandmother Jiang had a big row of chicken legs one by one. They ate vegetables and rice again. After eating, he went to buy some rice, noodles and vegetables. 

He decided to buy meat dishes from school, and cook rice and vegetables at home, saving money and health.

In this regard, Mrs. Jiang did not have any other opinions except that she thought the food was too good. 

This old lady, with the name of Keqin, has been despised in the village. Now she doesn't think there is anything wrong with the city. She doesn't mind staying at home alone. She is a little too restrained. She doesn't dare to move a lot of things in the house.

But she learned to turn on the TV in her room. Although the old lady can't understand Putonghua, she doesn't choose to watch TV at all. She even enjoys watching advertisements. 

Yanjing thinks that he can find a way to connect the TV set to the Internet, so that the old lady can watch some funny cartoons, such as "unlucky bear", even if he can't speak Mandarin. 

In the afternoon, Yan Jing went to the tutoring class. After class, she had a meal with grandma Jiang and went to the tutorial class. 

At more than nine o'clock in the evening, he went to pick up Jiang pingxiu on his bicycle again. 

This time, he did not drive Jiang pingxiu. On the way back, he let Jiang pingxiu ride the bicycle. He followed him for 20 minutes. At last, they walked for 40 minutes. Jiang pingxiu was ok, but he was sweating. 

After all this trouble, he was still hungry. 

Just in time, he wanted to make Jiang Ping fatter, so he specially cooked porridge Yanjing and Jiang pingxiu had porridge together and ate more drumsticks before they went to bath and sleep. 

Before going to bed, Yanjing also took away Jiang pingxiu's mobile phone and didn't let him turn on the alarm clock.

In the early morning of the next day, Yanjing fried the rice left over from yesterday into egg fried rice, heated the remaining chicken legs and large ribs, and fried a vegetable, so that Jiang pingxiu could eat enough. Then he sent him to work and picked him up in the evening. 

During this period, Yanjing also went to buy a second-hand bicycle.

Starting from Monday, he will go to school. He has no time to send Jiang pingxiu off in the morning, and then he will ride his bike. 

But in the evening, he can pick up Jiang pingxiu, and they can talk on the way back by bike. 

Yanjingze's life became stable, and the time went from the beginning of December to the end of December. 

There is Christmas at the end of December, followed by new year's day. In addition, a semester will end soon, and a university has organized many activities. 

Yan Jing did not attend. He just prepared some food for Jiang pingxiu on Christmas day. 

After all, he is too busy He has been busy making money. 

Yanjing thinks that he must be a very smart person or a programmer before crossing. 

Because he learned computer programming knowledge, really fast.