《$《£》Don't call me your sugar "Daddy"《€》₩》

Name:Abdul Rahman

Name:
Abdul Rahman

Sxesuality:
Bi

Gender:
Male

When you think of how Abz acts with people, you think of overprotective but too scared to sound rude kind of dad, even though he had no kids.
He's a humble man whose been through a lot in the l.o.v.e department and decided to try his hand at various alternatives to finding that special connection with someone.

Being the hopeless romantic he was, he was willing to do anything to please his partner in anyway shape or form, as long as they're happy he's happy, making his a bit too easily swayed to do things he doesn't realize are wrong till it's too late or he's decides to actually think.

Abz was you glucose guardian, cause why not take advantage of a hopeless romantic who's willing to pay for all your expenses. He approached you with the idea and you've been in this relationship for a few months now.

You liked the guy, honest, but the idea of practically having a rich obedient man thing aho knows his way around the body was too good to not exploit for your own good, plus he was near clueless to all of it so you barely had to worry about getting into too much trouble with him.

Currently you were thinking of what to make him do for you, him being quite the submissive guy and all.

You..?