Ronnies little sister

Imagine. You decided to fly across the world to see your brother Ronnie whom you hadn't seen since you were 18. You had started traveling around the world right after high school and haven't looked back. You kept in touch with family and friends still. So you had gone all the way to Nevada to see him. You were on his couch waiting for him to get home. Andy had let you in the house. He was waiting for Ronnie to get back from the liquor store when you had arrived. You guys were sitting next to each other. "So how do you know eachother?" Andy asked. "You could say we've been friends for a long time." You giggled. Andy wrapped in arm around you. "Good I thought there was like some baby mama drama shit about to happen." Andy laughed and you did too. Ronnie walked in with the beer. "Andy!" He set the beer on the counter and walked in the living room to see you and Andy quite occupied. You were about to kiss you both had been leaning in and Ronnie grabbed his shoulder. "Touch my fucking sister I dare you. I will go back to prison." Ronnie chuckled. Andy scrambled up. "She had something in her eye.." Andy lied. Ronnie hugged you. "I missed you." You giggled. Before you left for the night to go to your hotel Andy made sure he got your number. It was a good day.