Chapter 3:lets goo

Enchanting POV✨
We was all high asfk after smokin 2 fat ass woods each group and nie I got the munchies badly!
"K we can go eat, I got the munchies badly I swear" I said to her. "Gurl booka say they got hella snacks inna crib I'm finna go up there right now and eat the building away" she said.

"You big ass fuxkin bitch "booka said to her shakin his head.

"So who gone take me, kiara drive the car" I told her
"Nie uk k don't want nobody drivin dat raggedy ass car she got😂she thank we gone wreck out"she said to me.
"Ong k do too much bout dat luh ass egg", boonk said
Damn nie I'm stuck sittin there high asfk lookin dumb

"I'll take u" I heard this soft ass voice come from the left side of me and looked but nobody was lookin at me so ion kno where it came from .
Damn I'm high asfk hearin shit I thank. Feelin like a crzy bitch I went on my phone then I heard it again. " I'll take u wea u wanna go" and I looked round and made eye contact with the nigga with the black and brown dreads.

I was shocked he was even speakin he been so quiet this whole time literally and I coulda sworn his voice was gone be way deeper but it was so light but it was sexy no cap !
"Nooo it's str8 and ion really kno y-..." I started to say but got cut off by him sayin "A nigga ain't gone kidnap u or nun I'm hungry 2 so wassup"

I second guessed it at first then looked towards my friends as they was lookin and nodded they heads smilin hard asfk so I finally gave in and said okay I'll go I'll go and told him "Ight let's go"

He then got up smilin hard asfk while throwin up this gang sign at the boy who was sittin next to him.
Ian even kno he had diamonds in his mouth but damn that shit really sexy asfk.

I wonder how it feel gettin yo pu-

My thoughts got interrupted as he said "u comin or you just gone stare at a nigga folks"

Damn I feel stupid, that's embarrassing I'm starin at this nigga like this.
Lemme just walk and I was walkin behind him and he told me
"Get up here wit me, these niggas hoes ova here they'll stare u down ion want u uncomfortable "
I shole got up there wit him quick asfk 2 smilin like a lil ass kid.

VON POV💯

Ian even thank lil ma was gone let me take her to get some to eat.
I was gone hop down and see what she say after we get our food and shit but ion kno I gotta see what she on first.
"Wea u tryna go" I asked her softly ass we got in my hellcat and settled in.
"Ion kno what's round here Ian from ova here" she said back

I figured that shit doe cause the bitches that really be ova he be Ight but no allat u see what I'm sayin.
Except for my dawgs doe they get dat.

"I gotta place" I said. Really she can come eat dis dick tho..naww I'm jp😂 I laughed a Lil as my thoughts was funny asfk to me and I felt her just starin inna side of my face. I turned my music up to the max and pulled off fast asfk, finna show off innis bitch.

!Rob who? Take what? You tweakin' (you tweakin')
I said it was war, lil' nigga, I mean it
I done got off the floor, who got shot? I don't know
Headshots up close, lil' nigga, I seent it
Gun got dirty, lil' nigga, I cleaned it (I cleaned it)
.45 Glock on the bottom where the beam is (where the beam is)
If a nigga move foul then we aimin' where his team is
Said ya lil' niggas down, motherfucker, you ain't mean it
Get caught, just stick to the code (uh-huh)
Got some niggas locked up and they know what they know
My homie lost trial, he'll be gone for a while
If he give up me then he lettin' 'em go (damn)
He won't be back on the streets 'til he old
Everyone that he love, they gon' be gone
I know some niggas that's quick to give a police a tip (uh, why?)
But my nigga, he never folded!

My song wit polo blasted Thru the speakers slowed down as I ran a red light.
I can't get caught at no red light so Ian doin no stops.

I looked at Lil mama as I seen her pullin her seatbelt on and laughed a Lil
She fine asfk I swear,allum tattoos that shit fye asfk
"How many u got " I asked her.
"Huh" she said confused
"How many tattoos u got"
"Ohhh I lost count tbh they every wea "she said back to me smilin as we pulled up to Auntie vees Illinois restaurant.

They got some good ass food In here I swear. We went in ordered what we wanted and I told her I'll pay Ian want her speandin no money while she was with me
We got back inna car as we sat in the parkin lot and toe the food up fast asfk.
Ian gone lie a nigga was starvin

I headed back to the hood and I heard her say "so u from here"
"Yea, parkway gardens,Oblock dats what we call it doe"  I said back to her
" wea u from" I asked her
"Atlanta " she said back
"I'm just here visiting my dawgs dats all" I heard her say back as I nodded my head
"Ian gone lie yo head big ash gang"I said laughin

"Cmon Yeen gotta do me like that I gotta hurry up and get outta here on god" she said back shakin her head

We finally pulled back up to the hood but talked for bout 30 min sittin inna Parkin lot laughin and we walked up to booka shit as I seen wasn't nobody outside at the park nomo.
We reached his door and b4 we walked in I stopped her and said "I can have yo numba folks" rubbin my chin as she laughed and said No and stared at the ground.

I looked at her crzy but Ian say nun dat shit kinda took me back doe cause ain't nobody eva told me no. Dat shit disrespectful no cap I could really kill her and tell the house ion kno wea she ran off 2 but it's str8 imma gangsta Ian sweatin it.

I opened the door for her and walked in behind her and went my seperate way all the way to the back while erybody was sittin inna livin room laughin and shitt.