Episode Four: A Message From Beyond

: Show Starts :

The Misadventures of the Dead: episode 𝚘̶𝚗̶𝚎̶ two      Date: xx/xx/xxxx

Teaser:

: Fade In : : Screen Dark :

Himiko Toga ( V.O. )
Uraraka-chan is safe! She's safe, she got out alive, and she knows how to get us out of here too!
...But he won't let us escape. The Puppet is here. This isn't a teaser, this is a warning. W̵̩̭̹̓̀̔ͅè̶̝̹̣͘͘͝'̶̨͈̠͒r̴̨̟̱̊ė̷͚͋ ̶̪̀̋c̸̡̏̓o̵̪̩̪̓m̴̢̙̃ì̷̤̰̈́̔̍n̶͚̳̓́͐̿g̷͖̿̈̋́͜ ̴͓͚́̃͆̾͜ͅf̷̠̭̟͊̇̽͝ơ̵͕̹̊͜r̸̳̰̘̽̃͠ ̵̼̟̬͐̌̕͠ÿ̶͕͔́͂ǫ̸̺͑͊u̸̪̼͑͗͒ ̷̫̤̬̂͆P̶̦̹̩̒͑u̶͖̼̝̔p̸͔̟͂ͅp̸̢͒è̸̠͠t̷̢̤̬̕.̵̼̘́̂͝ ̷͍͇̯̕A̸̖̹̝̕ͅṋ̸̥̦̭̔͂̀͠d̵̨͂̈́͘͝ͅ ̵̖̌w̶͉͓̙̻̓͝e̷͈͍͑͒̉̀'̷̨̟̾͜͠͝r̶͓̜̖̔͋̾̄ẽ̸̩̜̼́ ̶͓̭͕̦͋s̶̯̬̭̃̅̅͜h̵̟̖͊u̶̳̪͋ẗ̶̤̆͊ť̸̬̺i̵̹͕̞̾͒͂ņ̵̫͓̌͐̐ǵ̴̢̢̘́́ ̸̧͉̈́͛͝͠ţ̷̧͑h̷̼̺̼̏̓ͅi̶̖͉̦͆͂s̸͈̗̍̉͜ ̷͕͉̰̲̾ȁ̶̧͔͕̣͝l̵͉̏l̴̛͖̹̣̟̈́ ̸͈̻̩̒̈́d̷̲͖̙̗͋o̵̦̗͝ẇ̷̧̛̛n̵̠̽͛̈-.̴̟̅͠ ̶̛͓̥̎͑

: Screen Suddenly Goes Black :

Act One:

ENT. Kurogiri & Compress's House ━ Afternoon
They're all sitting around doing nothing. Miruko and Shigaraki are both spoiling their new puppy, Dabi is eating Magic Puffs cereal out of the box, Kurogiri and Compress are having tea and talking about the things they saw in the newspaper, Hawks is sprawled on the floor, Spinner and Magne are in the corner playing cards. They're minding their own business when suddenly, the phone rings.

Hawks
Huh. That's never happened before.

Spinner
You've never heard a phone ring?

Hawks
I have heard a phone ring. I'm just surprised anyone here has any friends other than the people in this group.

Toga
Well, if the phone's ringing, pick it up!

Shigaraki
: Picks up the phone :
Hello?
: Waits :
Wait... wait what?

Miruko
Who is it?

Shigaraki
: turns around :
I̵t̷s̵ ̴U̷r̷a̶r̶a̴k̸a̶.̴ ̸U̶r̸a̸r̸a̷k̶a̸ ̵i̵s̸ ̶o̵n̴ ̶t̴h̷e̵ ̴p̸h̴o̷n̴e̵.̶

⯮ᵂᴴᴬᵀˀᵎ ᴺᴼᵎ ᴺᴼ ᴺᴼ ᴺᴼ ᵀᴴᴵˢ ᶜᴬᴺ'ᵀ ᴮᴱ ᴴᴬᴾᴾᴱᴺᴵᴺᴳ. ˢᵀᴵᶜᴷ ᵀᴼ ᵀᴴᴱ ˢᶜᴿᴵᴾᵀ. ˢᵀᴵᶜᴷ ᵀᴼ ᵀᴴᴱ ˢᶜᴿᴵᴾᵀ ᴰᴬᴹᴺᴵᵀ- STAY ON THE SCRIPT

"Uraraka?" Toga turned and stared at Shigaraki. Everybody crept closer to the phone and Shigaraki held it out for everybody to hear.

"Guys! It's me, Uraraka. Ochako Uraraka. I know this may seem a little unbelievable, but I escaped, and Hatsume made this invention so we can call you from outside."

"Uraraka-chan!" Toga cried in relief "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine. And we're going to get you out of there. Listen carefully, okay? The Puppet is still in there."

"The Puppet?"

"He's the one who trapped you in here. The one who's manipulating everything. You memories are fading the longer you stay in there. Soon, you might lose your will. All your control, and surrender to the script."

"So what do we do?"

"Find him. Make your own decisions. Don't let the script judge what you do. Find the Puppet."

"If he can control us so easily, wouldn't it be better to leave until he have reinforcement?"

"Hawks, if you leave, you'd never be able to live with yourself. He has your Papa."

Hawks froze.

"He's using his power to keep the world together. You stopped the Puppet from having enough time to steal his entire quirk. If your father shuts down his quirk, even a little, the world will start to revert back. If the Puppet steal his quirk, he wouldn't be able to use it like your Papa does. That means he's still alive. And since your world reverted back to color, his quirk got weaker. Soon, if this keeps happening, the world will collapse and you'll be nothing more than some harmless CRT in the sky."

"How do we find him? How do we know where he and Hawks's father is?"

"That's your mission. I just can tell you this. The more you break out the script, the more you'll get your quirks and memory back. Can you feel it?"

Dabi curiously held out his hand, and a few sparks jumped from it before a small fire swirled in his palm. 

"We've found a way to tap into the AU and see what you're doing. While you're following the script."

"Okay. We're going to go find that bastard right now, and beat him to a pulp."

"And guys?"

"Hm?"

"Please come back. All of you. The League of Villains, the heroes. You all. I consider you all my friends. Even if it was scripted."

"Uraraka-chan, we're going to get out of here, just like you did. We promise."

"Right. I guess this is goodbye."

"I don't like goodbyes." Hawks blurted. "How about a see you later alligator?"

Uraraka laughed. "After a while crocodile."