𝟎𝟐-𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞

SEPHORA'S POV

CALL THEM DADDY! Miya texted me

CALL THEM DADDY! Miya texted me. I scrunched my face up at the text and ignored it continued to stir in the creamer in Gojo's coffee. I will not be calling Gojo daddy and especially not a someone barely even just met.

DO IT YOU COULD RAISE THE REP FOR THE CAFE AND GET A BIG ASS TIP!!
Miya really wasn't giving up on trying to persuade me into doing this. Nope, not happening that shit is cringe as fuck and too awkward. Knowing Gojo he would enjoy me calling him "Daddy" just the thought of it makes me want to throw up.

IM COMING UP THERE TO WATCH YOU AND MAKE SURE YOU SAY IT😌.

I pause at the the text hoping the girl wasn't serious but the footsteps I heard coming up the stairs assured me she was for real. Hurriedly I grab both drinks and place them on a platter trying to serve them before Miya got here.

Just as I was about to place Nanami's water in front of him Miya approaches me tapping me on the shoulder. "Hello Sephora due to today being FATHERS day the boss has requested we greet all customers with "daddy" so I just came to ensure you follow by that" she says making sure both of the men heard what she said. I bright blush spreads on Nanami's face and Gojo lets out a loud laugh.

"That seems very inappropriate coming from the boss are you sure that the boss said that?"

"Why would you question your boss Sephora just call me daddy."Gojo says placing his head in his hand looking at me through his glasses. I give him a very obvious fake smile mentally flicking him off. "Go ahead." Miya persuades.

Gojo clears his throat waiting for me. I roll my eyes and take a deep breath knowing there was no getting out of this. "Here's your coffee.. father figure" I say acting like a shy lower school girl, fiddling my fingers and making puppy dog eyes. Nanami laughs at my sarcastic movements lowly. I would never live down the day if I called Gojo daddy, he was probably recording waiting for it so he could always play it and possibly blackmail me into doing stupid things.

"I should've known that you would say something like that but hey it's Nanami's turn." Gojo suggests tapping on Nanami's shoulder lightly with the same smile as always.

"I really don't see why it's such a big deal that she has to call us daddy if she's clearly uncomfortable with it." Nanami sighs. "Exactly they're creepy little kinky fuckers who want to make me nasty like them." I say motioning my hands to Gojo and Miya who both smiled wide with no shame.

"Look at you two already agreeing with each other."
Gojo says clapping. My eyebrows twist realizing what this sneaky fucker was up to. Nanami seems to have caught on as well since he kicked Gojo's leg under the table.

"WellimgoingtogoyoutwohavefunBYEE" and within those jumble of words Gojo quickly got up from his seat and placed me down across from Nanami and dipped along with Miya leaving me and Nanami.

"So how do you know Gojo you seen the have the same annoyance for him as me..?" Nanami asks starting conversation which lowkey suprised because during the whole interaction between Gojo and me he just stood by the side with a neutral expression on his face.

"I've known Gojo for 5 years. I met him through my brother. One day my brother asked me to come with him to a bar with some of his friends because he was sure they would all be too drunk to drive home so I was their personal uber driver."

"I know the pain of dealing with drunk Gojo and it sure as hell isn't worth it." Nanami sighs before drinking some of his water. I watched his adam's apple move as he took as drink of water which surprisingly interested me but i still couldn't stop glancing at his jawline. It was sharp and detailed I couldn't help but stare. He placed his glass down when there was nothing but ice left, taking a handkerchief to wipe the access water around his mouth.

"Is there something on my face?" he asks clueless as to why my eyes were on him. "No I'm sorry it's just your facial structure is very um.. unique." I take a sip of Gojo's water hoping he wouldn't take offense to what I said but his reply was "Are you implying I am ugly." I shake my head and left hand no holding my right hand over my heart. "Noooo not at all I'm just saying your jaw is very sharp it's nice to look at."

His face softens at my words which make me softly smile. "I think your lips are very nice Sephora." I wasn't expecting a compliment back but it did make me smile. "Thank you Nanami, I'm sorry Gojo dragged you here oouuwee he better be glad he's not here now." the last words I mutter under my breath.

"Yes he did but I wouldn't say it was a waste of my time, after all I did get to meet you and seem pretty nice."

"At this point you're just tryna make me smile throughout this whole conversation and it's working." Nanami laughs at my words not intentionally trying to make me smile.

"It's not my intention but your smile is very beautiful." Nanami likes the fact that he could make me smile by just saying compliments, you could tell by the small smirk on his face.

"I enjoy conversing with you and making you smile."

Just as my mouth opened to reply I was paused. "Ahhh glad to see you two hit it off!" Gojo interrupts clapping his hands. He stood tall with Miya on the side of him, a smile on both of their faces. "You know we really didn't have much of a choice since you two motherfuckers decided to play matchmaker while i'm at work."

"I actually told the boss that an important date that you needed to attend came up so they allowed you to take off early and still get your pay for today!" Miya exclaims which somewhat eased me that I still would be getting paid.

"Soooo are you two so in love that you can't be without each other?" Gojo grins wide. "You know people don't fall in love on a first date that's not even a real date let alone me." I say flipping him off with a fake smile.

Gojo stands for a moment looking as if a though had struck his mind. He looks over to Miya smiling like there was some unspoken thing the both of them knew. "Well what if you two continued to go on dates since you claim that you aren't easy to fall in love and see if that can change?" The thought was definitely something new to me but some part in me didn't mind as much as I thought I would.

"I wouldn't mind constantly seeing your pretty smile." Nanami shrugs shocking me and Gojo. I haven't know the man for over a day but he didn't seem like he would just agree to something like this off the bat. Gojo smile widens even more "Well Sephora let's see how will you fall in love?"

I set down my glass after taking a sip of water "Let's see." I reply with a smirk.
______________________________
excuse any mistakes