The Grand Finale- Part 1

Grand Finale!!

An imaginary short story for SamSivaangi❤️
Sivaangi POV only.

Part-1

A 18 year old happy kid I was until I saw him in a college fest, he was there with his band and I was with my band, the band consisted of my school best friend Santhosh and Saidhavi she is my best friend from college, his band was quite talked about when we went to register Ourselves for the competition, the girls were going crazy with just his name, but these bunch of guys didn't bother about anything,they were walking around in the college campus enjoying all the attention.

I performed first in the competition, I saw him sitting in the corner of the auditorium with his ear buds on, he didn't even bother to look up and see what's going on around him, but I could see his friends enjoying our singing, when we almost finished I saw him, look straight into my face with a blank expression, it  was for a fleeting moment, but that look struck into my heart, all I know about him is he's from Loyola college and his name is Sam Vishal.

After our performance, we stayed back just to hear them, to know what's all the hype about this band, but when the time came, the auditorium that was hardly filled when we performed was now jam packed, it looked like a mini concert hall, oh I am not the only one who is crazy about this guy, but the difference is, I haven't even heard him sing, he already has my attention, I don't know if it's his magnetic eyes or his killer smile, but my little heart isn't able to stop thinking about him.

He stands there and takes the crowd along with him, it's like he has hypnotised the entire crowd, he sang Sirukivasam and i know and falling deep for him, oh his voice and the magic he brings along!

I took a full video of his performance, after the performance the entire crowd moved out just to meet and talk to them, the bands that came afterwards had only judges and their college mates.

So this went on for almost a year, I started going for all the possible college cultural just to see him, slowly I started taking up music seriously, even though I had easy access to music cause of my family, I never took it seriously, but what started as a reason to see him, is now my career decision.

I followed him on Instagram, and I could see the girls craze on him, but he almost look unaffected by it all, almost a year and all I have seen him doing is listen to music, sing, eat and laugh around with his friends, otherwise he was very reserved and introverted.

I don't know if its only me who is feeling like that, cause every time I look at him, almost all the time I have caught him looking at me, it could me my imagination, but that's how I have felt, for I saw him he was listening to music but when it was my time to perform, he pulled out his earphones and heard me sing, I could see he was enjoying it, even though his face didn't show any expressions, his eyes did give away.

Since I decided I wanted to take up music as my career the famous television show Super singer was rolling out, so I enrolled and registered myself, I got selected and after few arounds I was one among the 20 contestants, so I was called for the grand launch, so I go to the shoot set I see other contestants and we introduce ourselves, there were many people, like contestants, the programme team, audiences etc but in the sea of people I saw a tall familiar figure, he turns and my heart skips a beat it's him, it's Sam Vishal, I look at him and his eyes catch mine, I could see even he was shocked to see me here, but he was back to his blank experience immediately and went about minding his business.

When the shooting for the show started, i don't know why, it's like people knew I liked him kind, started making fun of me and him together, even though it looked like an additional content only my heart knew it was true.