The Grand Finale- Last Part

The Grand Finale!!

Last Part!

This movie has a special place in our lives, So is this man seated next to me, after the movie, we decide to go back to our hotel, it's an important day for him, he needs to be rested well, the schedule for the day is so jam packed, so I leave a text message to the team that helped me to set the place up.

We leave in his Car, our Favourite song Kadaipoma playing in the background, his driving yet not letting go off my hand, it's still entwined together, i could see a glow on his face, and I know for sure my cheeks are pink from blushing, time and again looking at each other, it's like I have just surrendered to him, we drive through the parking lot, before I can get down from the car, his raises our entwined hands and Kiss them, I know I melt, I feel things I never knew it existed, just him looking at me is my undoing!

Since we have to maintain this relationship a secret, we walk towards our respective rooms, while walking my hands itch to hold his hand, oh the feel of his long warm fingers on my tiny sweaty hands creates magic to my being, but we walk parallel to each other and I can feel the magnetic pull towards, I try to fight the feel.

He drops me at my doorstep and bids me goodbye unwillingly, I can see the longing in his eyes, I take a step closer to him, standing close to him, yet i don't touch him, I tip toe to reach his height and place a gentle yet long kiss on his forehead, his hands holding my arms firm so I don't fall standing like this,it's like he never fails to find ways to keep me safe.
I look at his face and he has a shy smile, it's like a smile reserved only for me, I say Good night and go inside my room and he leaves to his room.

I went cleaned my face off and changed my clothes, I receive his text message-

Sam: Hey Girlfriend!

Siv: Hello Boyfriend!

Sam: what you doing?

Siv: On bed, about to sleep.

Sam: hmmmm okay

Siv: what da?

Sam: Am very Happy! It's like all that I ever wanted and prayed for is being answered!❤️

Siv: What are those? 🧐

Sam: You❤️, tomorrow super singer! 🤓

Siv: Super singer! Yes! Am so happy and proud of you! and about me, It's me who is lucky! The heartthrob is my Boyfriend 🤩

Sam: very funny!!! You just don't realise that your my superstar, your my 👼

Siv: awwww Kd fellow!

Sam: My Kolanthai ❤️

Siv: Seri, let's sleep, I want you rested well for tomorrow, Good night Boyfriend❤️😍

Sam: Seri di, Good night my Girlfriend❤️😘

With a big wide grin I lay on my bed, the days events just pass in front of my eyes like a movie, from trying to be strangers in the morning, to calling him Boyfriend in the night,what a special day, one thing I realised, if I want something I have to work towards it, now that he is on my side, I take a strong decision to take my career seriously, just like how I am proud of him, I want to give him moments to be proud of me.

The Day:

Morning I wake up to the calling bell sound, it's my other friends, they only reached Coimbatore in the morning so 2 other girls had to share the room with me, so we quickly get fresh and leave for breakfast, it felt like a hostel, the entire hotel was filled with Super singer team, the Finalists and the judges had occupied the suite rooms, meanwhile i text Sam, no my boyfriend! I had to be very careful while texting him or calling him, cause he has the habit of leaving his phone everywhere he wants, moreover I have two people hovering around me.