Kendall Schmidt love story// I thought we were just neighbors?

L.A, here I come. I thought to myself as the taxi driver drove past mansions, decorated for Halloween. I continued to look out the window until I noticed the taxi park. I got Out grabbed my bags and payed him. There I stood, in front of my new house, not just any house, but my own house for once. I started to walk up when I saw someone running over to me. He had blonde hair and green eyes. I feel like I've seen him before...I just don't know where. on the plus side, he's kind of cute. "need any help? I'm Kendall, I live next door." I nodded and smiled, "Sure" I put my hand out, "I'm Alyssa." He smiled and picked up my bags and carried them to the door, with me following. I unlocked the door and he set my bags on the inside of the door. "Thanks so much!" He nodded and smiled. He took out a pen and small pocket note book from his pocket and scribbled something on it. He handed it to me after writing. it had his name, and his number. "Give me a call if you need anything and after you settle in" I nodded. He walked out and waved.

I waved back and watched him walk back into his house.

-a while later-

I finished unpacking all of my stuff and noticed it was only 5:00 Pm. Luckily, I got here when I did because I would have never got done today. I realized a knock on my door and when I opened it there was my car in the driveway and someone holding a clipboard. "Alyssa right?" I nodded. "Sign here" he said and shoved the clipboard in my hand along with a pen. after signing my name I handed the clipboard back to him and got handed the keys. "Enjoy" he said and walked away and drove away with another worker in his truck.

-12:00 in the morning-

Since it was a long day, two plane rides and a twenty minute taxi ride, not to mention the packing I went to bed around 10:00. I woke up to the sound of my phone going off. Tiredly, I picked up my phone and opened the message, "Hey Lyss, it's Sydney! are you in L.A. yet?" I looked at the time it was sent, two hours ago. My phone went off again this time, Amber. "Sydney told me you didn't answer, are you in L.A and okay?" I texted back Sydney then, Amber. both the  

Same message saying, "Sorry! I'm in L.A, just forgot to text youu! I'll call you tomorrow! Love you!<3". after it said it sent I put my phone down and fell into a well needed sleep.