Next Day

I was sitting at the table in the Livingroom putting Pictures in picture frames, until I heard someone knock. I went and opened the door, and there stood four guys. "Uhm, Hi!" I said nervously. There was a short Tan, The guy with blonde hair I saw yesterday.. Kendall I think was his name?, A tall tan guy with brown eyes and a not so tan, one with black hair.

"Sorry, did we interrupt something?"

I shook my head and smiled, "no, not really."

One sighed in relief, I was standing there like a complete idiot I bet. "I'm Alyssa, I just moved in obviously well here!" They smiled and nodded, then introduced themselves. "Kendall... Did I meet you yesterday? And you helped me with my bags?"

Kendall nodded "yup! That was me, but we were just wondering if you wanted to come over and hang out."

I thought about it for a minute then nodded "Sure! I could use some new friends around here."

Logan gave James a high five and I moved to the side, "Come on in."

They walked in and stood there, looking around. "I have to run and get my stuff from upstairs." After none of them responded, I just ran upstairs, grabbed my stuff, slipped my boots on and went back downstairs. There they were...Right where I left them. Kendall looked over "ready?" I nodded and grabbed my lanyard off of the table, with my car key, house, garage, car button, garage button and little discount cards neatly on it. I walked to the door, let them walk first as followed, shutting and locking the door behind me. "So, what were we going to do?" I questioned, for either four to answer. "Do you have any hot friends?" James spoke up. I have him a crazy look, "well, Amber iis, you could say...?" Kendall and Logan slapped each of his arms. "Sorry, he just crazy. And stupid."

"It's fine.."

"But we were going to hang out over at our house.. You know, watch some movies and play video games." Carlos said, explaining the plan.i nodded and walked over to their house with them.

We reached the front door just as the wind started blowing. Kendall opened it for me to walk in and the guys followed, "Woah, this is pretty cool." I announced.

**few hours later, back at home**

I walked in the door and kicked my boots to the side, I can't believe what I just did. I got kissed by Kendall.. Not only him, but Carlos too. I don't know why, but I like Kendall a little more. I got the thought out of my mind and looked the front door behind me. I saw a phone call coming in from Amber so I walked over to it. "hello?" I answered

"hey, this guy texted me.. James? Who is that?"

I thought about what I said to him, 'you know James, I'm best friends with a girl Amber, and she's cute, you would make a great couple.' Damn it! Why did I do that?

"Alyssa?" She said when I didn't answer.

"oh, sorry, he's my new neighbor, you guys would make an amazing couple."

She was silent for a moment then spoke, "Oh.. Well, the 16th is good to come visit right? I brought the tickets for me and Sydney I just want to make sure.."

I checked the calendar, today's the 14th, and the house looks pretty decent so, "Yeah, that's fine"

"See you soon!" She said and hung up.