the search for the long lost village

There I was, running away from a cow. Hi there my name is Steve! And I am going on a trip with a my friend Stampeycat to the long lost village in mindcraft so hop along and enjoy the ride, well according to the map I have 458 miles to get there I am not sure if that's right but Stampeycat said it is right.

The day is almost over so I said to Stampeycat we need to stop and rest for the night. So we made a tiny house and we put are beds down from are inventory and we slept well.

Next day we went 19 miles so I was tired and worn out and we had lunch which was pork chops and some cow milk from a bucket. The next few hours we went 51 miles and it was dark so we slept under the stars little did we know that the village was only a few miles away.

We woke up and went to the great ocean which was right there in front of us and we set up a boat and we set off for adventurer

A couple miles away from the shore our boat was sinking with water and we did not know how to swim! I was very scared.

Well at least we had some floating wood pieces but the problem now was that there were SHARKS!!! I was pulled underneath and then was Stampeycat we were going to drown! A bubbly Nooo came out of my mouth we were going to die. I was about to pass out but I saw lights and villagers wearing goggles and flippers

Was this the long lost village? I think it was ,we were handed goggles and flippers to swim around in there was a sign that said "WELCOME TO THE LOST VILLAGE" we made it!

THE END