new girl

hyakkauo private academy, your new school.

you took a deep breath and walked through the gates of your new school. you transferred here because of your moms new boyfriend. your mom never cared about you, but ever since this new boyfriend guy came, she's acting like she does. so she made me move to his house with her, away from my friends, away from the kind teachers, and to this school. well, it couldn't be that bad, let's give it a try!

you walked through the doors and it was like a normal school. but there is one problem... you didn't know your way around here. you then spot a girl nearby and walk up to her, maybe she can help!

"hello! my name is Y/N L/N, nice to meet you!" you say, putting your hand in-front of you both so she can shake it.

"i'm midari ikishima, what do you want to ask me.." she says, looking away from you and she was obviously ignoring your hand.

"um, do you know where i go to get a map or something around this place?"

"you mean a schedule?"

"yeah.."

"go to the student council room or something!"

"geez ok.."

she was kind of.. rude.. you walk around this building around 7,829 times to see a door labelled in thick writing '𝗦𝗧𝗨𝗗𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗖𝗜𝗟 𝗥𝗢𝗢𝗠' finally!!

you knock on the door and stand back. it's silent until a gorgeous woman opens the door, blue lipstick and matching nail polish, white hair in braids.

"hello, i'm guessing you're the new student here, i'm kirari momobami, the student council president, make yourself welcome!" she said.

"thank you miss!" you say, taking a few steps inside.

"now," she says, walking up to a table.

"here you go, you may leave now" she hands you a schedule to all your classes, showing where they all are.

"thank you!" you repeat, then walking out.

"ahh! that was so embarrassing!! that girl was so pretty tho~" you then blush.. "ehh? what am i thinking, i can't be in love with a girl!!"

"wait, I HAVE TO GO TO CLASS!!" you sprint there, dodging everyone in your way, you then bump into a wall.

"ugh, just my luck." you mumble.

"are you okay?" someone says, it was that hot president girl again!

"yeah i'm fine!" you stutter, your face feels as red as a tomato and probably is.

kirari giggles and takes out a hand, you take it and stand up.

"thank you for helping me, uh.." you forgot her name, oh no! she's probably going to hate you now!!

"it's kirari, kirari momobami." she says

"now let's get you to your class! your far from it.."

"yeah.."

you both giggle and she walks you there.

"there!! make sure you don't get lost again.." she winks at you and walks away.

you blush and walk into class.

"now, now everyone, meet your new student!"

you walk to the front of the class and introduce yourself.

"i'm Y/N L/N i am Y/A years old and i like F/H F/H2"

you hear the class whisper, as you sit down in your seat, ready to start class..