Part 2 of Sad Ray 😃👍

Emma, Norman, Don, Gilda and Nat ran to the library hoping to find Ray. Emma was already crying and Norman looked like he was on the verge of tears. As they got to the library, they heard, crying? They opened the door, and there Ray was, in the corner, crying. Norman ran to Ray and hugged him. The rest of the group we're around them, silent. Ray stopped sobbing after a while. "Ray, are you cutting..." Emma asked, getting straight to the point. Ray looked down. "Yeah.." He said, almost a whisper. Norman looked horrified. "R-Ray... W-Why! Why d-didn't you tell a-anyone! Please t-t-tell me why!!" Norman yelled at Ray, Tears falling down from his face. Ray stayed silent. You could hear the little sobs escaping from he's mouth. Then Ray hugged Norman, crying into he's chest. "Shh, It's okay..." Norman said, trying to calm Ray down, and maybe himself. As a few minutes went by Ray eventually calmed down, but he was still crying... "Ray, please tell us why you are cutting..." Norman said, gently this time. Ray shaked he's head, not wanting to say. "Well you have to tel us soon...." Emma said, Norman sighed. "It's okay, you don't have to tell us right now if you don't want to." (Therapist Norman 😔🙏) "C-Can we go now..." Ray asked, not wanting to see him cry like this. "Sure." Norman said, kissing Ray on top of the head.

(I'm sorry for the sad stuff, but ✨here✨)
And sorry if this is bad, I'm not good with this stuff-