𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐮𝐧

Wᴀʀɴɪɴɢs:

1) Gᴏʀᴇ.
2) ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴛʜᴇᴍᴇᴅ
3) Yuri/ gxg or yaoi (if u think..it)
4) Sᴜɪᴄɪᴅᴀʟ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs
5) Angst

----------

Sinbad POV.

I drunkenly went to my bed as I have over drank again also gotten scolding from Jafar.

'Huh what is that mph-!?'

I tried to use my mana but couldn't concentrate as someone push the pillow to stop my breathing trying to fight back but couldnt because of my brain not able to work properly my eyes went hazy as I hear the last whisper.

"I a⃦m⃦ s⃦o⃦r⃦r⃦y⃦, Y⃦o⃦u⃦ h⃦a⃦v⃦e⃦ t⃦o⃦ d⃦i⃦e⃦"

...

.( ;∀;)

As everything blur out from my vision to see the next thing I heard was.

"Oh, look its a girl, she have the h/c colour hair like you"

'Did I went to past or?'- You

I hazzily woke up to see two people very unfamiliar.

"Aww... Her eyes are like jewels"

"Yep its sure are"

"What shall we name her?"

'Name her? Am I into a child body? Hmm.. I really have died didn't I?!'

"𝐘/𝐧, 𝐥/𝐧 𝐘/𝐧" said the father I think, as the mother said happily , "that's. A wonderful name" .

..

As I blank out to sleep too exhausted to think right now.

.

..

.

...

..

5year old-

I look at my features in the mirror and sigh in annoyance 'Because I was a womanizer in past life I became a woman?! At least should have erase my memories how can I think of a male as romantically? Ugh' I thought to myself until I hear a knock on my door again.

"Mistress, Y/n your father have called you to come" said a maid as I nodded walking with the maid to lead .

'I 𝐚𝗺 happy at the same time sad, One I am a noble but a poor one which is good but two I am a women like literally, also magic exist here more likely with everyone remind me of magi's except they are different'

I knock on the door as a voice said come in, I open the door alone cause the maid went off I did a curtsey of greeting which I hate the most to do so and notice some certain people.

"Well, this is my daughter Y/n, Y/n say hello to the Vermilion's family"

"Its an honour to meet you, Mr and Mrs. Vermillion's "

.

.

..

"𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝗼 𝗺𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐲𝗼𝗼, (𝐥/𝐧) (𝐲/𝐧)"
They greeted back as I nodded and behind I saw a small vermilion hair male whose age is older then my current age now.

"Ah.. This is my son, Why don't you greet her, Fugoleon" the mother said with a chuckle as I blink in pure confusion the way her tone is.

"I, Vermillion Fuegoleon is pleasured to meet you" said the 11year old boy who smile as I return the smile.

'Why did Otou-san bring me here?' I thought to myself slightly agigated .

"Your daughter do have beautiful jewels purplish eyes" said Mr.vermillion.

"Heard she have a unique healing magic?" Ask the women as Father nodded, "Y/n why don't you take Fuegoleon out for a while?"

I nodded but pretty sure the conversation was not very much to my liking either, I jesture to the boy to follow as we walk out closing the door too.

..

"So..what type of magic do you have?!" I ask quickly to him who blink in confusion, "fire.." he mumble as my excitement grew more, "that's so cool!!" I said out as we walk in hallways he seems to taken aback from my words.

"Your magic is much cooler then me though, Through water you heal people is your magic water?" He ask making me blink, 'Oh right they use mana.. Whereas I used Magoi... Though its same right?' I thought to myself.

End of Sinbad POV

As both the duo walk around throughout the journey of Sinbad house which was not so much of a big or grand, Fuegoleon laugh at Sinbad which is now known as Y/n, jokes and seems to be getting open up with the girl he is soon going to engaged with.

"Wai-what! Animals that have magic too?" y/n exclaimed as Fuegoleon nodded , "yes I read some of it is strong too" he said as Y/n smile brightly while looking at the sky, (oh right they are at the garden now.)

"Wah.. There is so much to see!" Exclaimed Y/n, as Fuegoleon seems to be paused staring at the small girl who is 6years smaller then him.

"You know Y/n, Your weird.."

"Hmm?" She tilted in confusion as Fuegoleon smile, "You're weird, yet cute" said Fuegoleon as he patted her head as she just smile brightly.

"Of course! I am cute" she exclaimed without denying making Fuegoleon laugh but curious at the same time after all she is only 3years older then Leopold why did his father chose him for you..

'Her eyes.. Is beautiful.. Also her personality is different from others..' Thought Fuegoleon starring and sigh, "I feel like your eyes is like a jewel" He mumble out without a thought as Y/n laugh "haha~ of course its like a jewel even for me I feel like to sell them!" She said as Fuegoleon hit her head in a chopping manner, "ouch!" She yelp and look up to see Fuegoleon glare, "never say your eyes can be sell don't even think about it"

....

..

"OK?..."

..
.
.
.
...
..

A:n- that's all

Oh and this is how your eyes are.

And marking use to appear while healing