Ciel/Lizzie One Shot

"Lady Elizabeth....my lady" 

Elizabeth Middleford awoke her maid Paula who was shaking her gently, even though she had no intention of getting up. 

"My lady you must get up and I will dress you, I have prepared some rose water tea for you"  

Elizabeth groaned tiredly and rubbed her emerald green eyes before sitting up in her bed.  

"Here my lady" Paula handed her a small cream tea cup decorated with gold and sliver flowers.  

" thank you" she mumbled while taking a sip. "Paula, what is the agenda for tody?"  

"We'll my lady firstly you are to go to the merrington's for morning breakfast and then you are to visit Lord Phantomhive at 1pm"  

'Ciel'. She thought. Elizabeth had not seen her fiancée in quite some time, her love for him growing each day. "Wonderful Paula, please bring me my prettiest and..." Elizabeth pondered how she would phrase the next few words " most mature dress that I own"  

Of course Paula knew what she meant and swiftly made her way to the wardrobe.  

"Will this do my lady?" Holding the dress infront of the girl. The dress had a low neckline that was certain to expose cleavage but not too much to look distasteful.  

"This is perfect Paula" Elizabeth beamed admiring the pretty white ribbon that was situated just below the neckline.  

Paula began to undress Lizzie from her night gown and begun to tie the corset. "Tighter Paula" she commanded. Finally, Her maid tied the last button on the dress and Elizabeth stared in the mirror at her reflection. The last time she had seen Ciel she still wore her long blonde curls in two cute pig tails but 16 year old Elizabeth now wore it cascading down her back loosely. Her features had matured;she looked like a beautiful young woman now. 

"My lady you look Devine!" Paula exclaimed. Elizabeth smiled 

"Well we must be on our way" with that Paula prepared the carriage and off they went to the Merrington's.  

"Elizabeth is that really you?" Fiona Merrington gasped as the young girl stepped out of the carriage.  

"Fiona how lovely to see you again!" Fiona ran up to Elizabeth and wrapped her arms around her.  

"We must catch up Lizzie, come inside for some tea and scones!" Elizabeth smiled and walked into the beautiful manor.  

Henry, Fiona's brother looked at Elizabeth appreciatively which confused her until she realised what clothes she was wearing. 'Darn it' she scowled in her head, now wishing she had selected a less revealing outfit. "Henry how nice to see you" she grimaced politely.  

"No my lady it is nice to see you" she gritted her teeth. Henry slowly took her hand and kissed it much to her disgust. She forced a smile and then suggested they all have tea. Throughout her stay at the manor she noticed that some of the males present were looking over at her the entire time which made her wince as they were nearly all over 30. Paula noticed her mistress was uncomfortable so suggested they leave much to Elizabeth's relief.  

"Come back soon lizzie" Fiona yelled as Elizabeth entered the carriage. 

" I will be sure too" she smiled sweetly and then left. 

It was 11:30am when they returned to the Midford estate and straight away Elizabeth ran up to her room to remove the dress.  

"My lady what are you doing?"  

" I'm taking off this dress Paula! All those perverts glaring at me I won't have it!" 

"My lady I am so sorry it's all my fault"