John's Birthday

John was walking in the school going to his classroom, everything calmly, without bully, without people crossing his path, everything was too quiet

John was walking in the school going to his classroom, everything calmly, without bully, without people crossing his path, everything was too quiet. Although it was strange to him that there was literally no one in the hallways.

"Surely I arrived too early that's why there is no one ... If the safest thing is that" he thought. On the way he met Seraphyna, the two of them went into the living room together while talking.

- Today it seems that nobody wanted to come very lonely

Don't you think? -

- Maybe - I look at his cell phone seeing a message from Remi - I'm sorry John, I need to go with Remi I'll see you later - I walk saying goodbye waving my hand

- Ah yes ... See you - and continued on his way to the classroom although as it was "early" he was better going to the roof when ... HEY WHO DID THE LIGHTS OFF? HELLO?!--

Someone had covered John's head with a bag (-the kind they use when they kidnap you: v-) he did not know what was happening or rather where they were taking him, apparently they were two people because he felt that two more arms took his legs and they began to walk.

- What kind of joke is this? Ay! - He said just when they threw him and got up quickly -Hya! Waaaa! I warn you, I am a black belt! -

When he did not receive an answer, he removed the "bag" from his head looking at him in the living room, everything would have been fine if it were not for what was written on the blackboard.

"Go to the back of the next room"

Everything was normal, a joke perhaps, but ... It was written in red and it looked like he was going to be killed.

'' Hey, I'm not going home. '' He turned to go to the exit, however, he found a note taped to the door.

"If you don't go, someone you care about will get hurt"

- ... Oh shit - he said, what should I do? Who the fuck was playing this joke on him? What do they want a cripple like him for? Is seriously? I walk while thinking those questions, of course without lowering my guard.

He went to the next room to see what this was all about, he was afraid of two things one that will kill him and two that will hurt his best friend. He was very nervous, at last he reached the living room with a trembling hand, he opened the door and saw that there was no one, he went deeper into the living room, the door closed behind him which caused him more fear.

He continued walking towards the back of it with his guard up, when he was at the end of the room he saw that there was a VERY large box in black with gold, he did not know what to do so he opened it.

Then ...

-Happy birthday surprise !! - Someone came out of the box and other people also came out behind her box.