🌹Raul and Julian (2/2)🌹

The three days passed quickly and everyone was about to present the work, they were getting ready in the dressing room

The three days passed quickly and everyone was about to present the work, they were getting ready in the dressing room. The jet was anxious because he would act in front of the whole school if he made a mistake they would bother him more.

-- Hey pssst -- called a voice behind the stage curtain, it was Seraphyna.

- Hey hello - he said approaching her.

- Good luck and you know, use your tongue - she told him jokingly causing the dark-haired man to blush.

-- Haha. Well I'll do it, now go away it's about to start --

- I'm in the first row - was the last thing he said to her before going to the seats. Then the work began.

It first showed Isen (Mr. Losier) sitting having tea while he read a book by a window.

-- Mr. Losier Mr. Losier, have you heard?-- Evie began entering the stage playing a Nana.

-- No, Imelda. What's going on? -- Isen said playing Raul's uncle.

-- They say they have seen a couple in love kissing in a dead end, can you believe it?--

-- And what does Imelda have? --

-- Mr. Losier... there were TWO MEN --

-- What a barbarity, I have to take more care of Raúl and every time he messes with that boy Julián no no no more right now he called him Raúl Raúl come here! -- he acted as if he were upset

-- Did you call me Uncle Orion? -- The blonde entered the stage dressed in an elegant navy blue suit.

-- Yes, yes, I wanted to talk to you about something, it's about...--

The play continued everyone playing the part of him by John had no problems in his, everyone was amazed at the effort of each of the students and could describe that theirs was a magnificent performance.

Everything was going well and it was time to close the curtain on the final scene. Raúl, not wanting to give up the love he felt towards Julian, confronted his uncle who ended up killing him with his own sword, leaving him to bleed to death, then Julián entered.

--Raoul? Raul! Oh my god Raoul! Who did this to you? What have you done to deserve this punishment? -- John said taking Arlo by the shoulders -- Your face... It's still the same as it was that day... Your lips -- I kiss the blonde while faking tears --... they're still warm like the first time and your heart ... It no longer throbs ... What is life if you are not here? It's just hell... Don't worry my love... I'll be with you very soon -- he took the "dagger" that was next to him and "stabbed" it himself, then diploming himself on the blonde's chest.

And so they ended the play, thanked the spectators and retired to their dressing rooms.

The dark-haired man was lost in thought as he played with his hands, what was that he felt? Why was his heart beating so fast just by looking at the blonde? Those questions haunted his head, however, he realized that the dressing room emptied, leaving him alone.

"Hey... Good performance," the blonde said with a smile.

- A-Arlo - he said nervously and stood up.

-- Why haven't you left?... What do you think about so much? - I ask approaching

- I-I... I-I don't know-- an intense blush flooded his cheeks.

- Hmm I see - he said he approached the dressing room door and closed it, then he turned to John then... he kissed him again...

On John's part he was surprised... what should he do? Why does he feel so good? "Fuck it" he thought and clumsily followed the kiss which took more intensity at that moment by the blonde but the lack of air made them separate.

-- What was that? - asked the jet very confused.

-- A kiss -- the blonde said with a small laugh.

--... I liked it... A lot-- John wanted to kiss him again but Arlo wouldn't let him.

- We can't do this... We are nothing besides... They will bother you more for this - he said somewhat worried

- So... Let's do what Raúl and Julian ...-- he said thinking out loud but he covered his mouth when he understood what he said. -- And me-

-- Let's do it--

--What?-- he asked and the blond took his hands, the jet was confused by all this, he didn't know if it was desire or love or who knows what... He wanted Arlo to be just for him

-- If that's the best... Let's be a secret like Raul and Julian... I love you since I saw you -- I kiss the other's hands. Then John reacted and smiled

-- ... If that's okay for both of us ... And it's what you want

Let's make our secret-

End