Part 12

Mark and Jackson were passionately kissing on the counter of the bathroom sink. As the kissing got more intense, Mark began to strip Jackson of his shirt. After taking off Jackson's clothes, Mark began to take off his own. The two began to rub their bodies together, feeling each other's warm skin. They both began to get hard. Mark could no longer contain himself. Within seconds, he pulled off Jackson's jeans. His underwear was taken off along with the pants. Jackson's large shaft was exposed. Mark immediately dropped to his knees and placed one hand on Jackson's member, the other on his inner thigh. Jackson moaned loudly, throwing his head back as Mark enclosed his mouth around Jackson's hardness. Mark began to bob his head and move his hand in the rhythm of his mouth.

"Mark...I'm gonna..."

Jackson released himself in Mark's mouth. Cum dripped down Mark's mouth and chest. He used his finger to wipe the white liquid and put it in his mouth, swallowing deeply.

"I almost forgot how great you tasted," Mark smirked. Jackson blushed hard at the comment. 

Mark hastily took off his own pants and underwear, revealing his piece of meat. He shivered when he felt cool air on his hardness. With a swift movement, he picked up Jackson from his sitting position and carried him to the bathtub. Mark could feel Jackson's hard shaft stabbing him in the abdomen. Mark put him down, and unexpectedly, Jackson pushed Mark against the shower's wall.

"This time, I take over," Jackson whispered seductively in Mark's ear.

Jackson turned on the water and warmth washed over the two of them. Both bodies were completely soaked. Jackson turned Mark around, pushing his chest against the wall. He wrapped on arm around Mark's slim waist, and used two fingers to rub his entrance. Mark purred at the sudden touch. Jackson slowly and gently shoved his fingers in Mark. He moved his finger's in and out gently, making Mark moan in great pleasure. Jackson quickened his pace, producing louder moans from the other.

"Jackson...I need you...now. Right...now..."

"I'll fuck you so hard that the last thing you say will be my name."

Jackson placed his hands on Mark's delicate hips. He aligned himself with Mark's entrance. Jackson pushed his large, stiff shaft into Mark's hole. With every inch, Mark moaned louder and louder. All 7 inches of Jackson felt amazing to him. He thrusted with all his strength, biting his lip to prevent himself from screaming in pleasure. Jackson increased his speed and was close to orgasm.

"Scream my name, baby. Scream it loud and clear," Jackson grunted.

"J-Jackson...Jackson...JACKSON!" Mark shouted as he reached orgasm. Jackson shared the orgy with him, releasing his white fluid into him. Mark's entrance dripped with semen. They both breathed hard, unable to catch their breath. The two rinsed each other off under the relaxing shower head. Both dirty boys were finally clean. They stepped out of the shower and wrapped towels around their waists. 

"Get on," Jackson said as he crouched down on the floor prepping to give Mark a piggyback ride.

"Why?"

"I know how big I am, so I'm not sure if you'll be able to walk," Jackson said laughing.

"Idiot!" Mark yelled, playfully hitting Jackson on the head,

"Just get on!!!"

"Fine," Mark agreed, getting on Jackson's muscular and toned back.

When the two left the bathroom and headed downstairs, they were greeted by both of Jackson's parents...and Mark's mother.