my major

"get up Isabelle" my mom yelled "coming Maw" I yelled back I got up and put on a black tank top with a leather jacket and black cow girl boots on and a pair of faded blue jeans with holes all over them and braided my long black hair got my black cow girl hat off the end of my bed I jumped down the stairs and into the kitchen "is Paw already gone to that new job of his" I asked "yes Isabelle" Maw replied "its time for school Isabelle" "okay Ma bye I love you" I said as I walked out of the room "love you to Isabelle" I walked over to my truck thee was a piece of paper on my seat it read: "I love you izzy have a good first day and say hi to the major for me will ya Paw Ps watch your back vampires are every were all animal drinkers thou major doesn't know we moved yet I smiled at the note "love you paw" I whispered to the wind I hopped up in the seat of my truck and ripped the note up and throw ed it in the floor and started my truck and started the drive to school when I got there I immediately hated it. It was nothing like my old school. But then I seen them as i parked my truck and hopped out and fixed my hat witch had fell to one side I started walking when I heard eddy mutter "I can't read her mind" then Alice "I can't see her future" then the major "i can feel her but only faintly she feels smug and amused" I giggled under my breath I took out my cell and texted paw and said "paw can I Pick on the Cullens and as I was going to hit send bleep of course it was paw "hello" I said "yes you may don't tell Maw or your grounded I love you Izzy" he said In his southern accent bleep the line went dead I smiled a evil smile and continued walking in the school to get my schedule I walked in the office and seen Mrs.Cope "what can I do for you young lady" "I need my schedule ma'am" I said my accent in full force "name" she replied "Isabelle Whittlock" I said smiling "okay here you go now the blue slip is to let all your teachers sign bring it back at the end of the day have a good day Isabelle" "thanks ma'am " I replied as I hurried out of the office I looked at my schedule and seen I have science first and walked to the class room I handed the teacher the slip and "plz introduce yourself young lady" I said "my name is Isabelle Whittlock and I am 19 I am from Texas and that is all y'all need to know" my southern accent thick "thank you Isabelle please take a seat" the teacher said "yes sir" I replied an went and set in the back of the room. My classes zoomed by soon it was lunch time I walked in the cafeteria and went and set down next to major at the Cullens table it was just him and rose there yet rose glared at me evily and I glared eviley right back then she smiled and mouthed "we'll get along just fine "who are you" major asked scooting away some "Isabelle Jona Whittlock nice to meet the feared major of the south" I whispered the last part "Whittlock" he repeated "yes jasper (Whittlock) just like you before you took the name hale" I looked at rose "I'm guessing it was your idea to take your last name instead of his considering your not from the south so I guess it makes since" "who's this jazzy" Alice asked coming to sit bye major bleep bleep I picked my phone up it was a text from paw it read "make fun some how of the name jazzy" I texted him back "ok paw" "jazzy" I mocked "real professional major" " hey I didn't choose the nickname" he replied "who's this" she repeated again "Isa-" he started to say "Izzy (Whittlock) short for Isabelle (Whittlock)" I put a louder tone when I said (Whittlock) "Alice Cullen" she replied getting louder on Cullen "what's the need to yell pixie stix" I said rubbing my ears I may look human but I still have my vampire abilities and senses bleep bleep it was a text.. from pa it read:"pixie stix love it your Maw's right you act just like me" I texted back:"can I ca---" the phone ringing cut me off I quickly answered "paw" I said "Izzy make them follow you outside" "okay paw" "guys come outside with me" "okay Izzy" major said getting up to throw his untouched food "where are you guys going" Edward said "there's Mr Chicago 1918" "am I right" "how did you know that" "I know a lot about your family" I said "oh wait you don't know my name yet do you eddy my name is Izzy Whittlock short for Isabelle Jona Whittlock" I pushed open the door and took a deep breath faint smells of humans could be smelled but not as bad as inside I hate cravings "hello I am still here Izzy" "sorry paw" I walked to the edge of the forest " hiya major" paw said when I put the phone on speaker "Peter" jasper said confused "correct major" "your Izzys dad" "yes jasper...I'm Izzys dad and char is her Mom" "if you would visit and call more you would know we had a daughter" "sorry Peter" "come over after school and I will tell you the story of Izzy. Izzy I love you go back home and tell maw of the plans and take care of the horses" "okay paw" "you brought horses with you" major asked happily "course I cant live without bluejeans he's my horse well you herd paw I gotta go wanna go major Maw's been wanting to see ya" "sure" he replied and followed me to my truck I hopped in the drivers side and major hopped in the passenger side and Alice come running up and knocked on his window he rolled it down and "your just leaving me here jazzy" I giggle and she glares but it just looks like a mad three year old so I giggle again at the thought "I am going to see char and stay until I can see Peter" I say something there "paw won't be home till 5:00" "that's fine" he replied "can I come" Alice asked I thought about it "no" me and jasper said at the same time "jazzy" she whined again "sorry pixie stix paw doesn't like you" "why do you call me pixie stix Isabelle" "because you act like you just ate a bunch of pixie stix and your tiny like a pixie" jasper burst out laughing and I smiled his laugh made me happy he looked at me in the corner of his eye but me being (human) and all I'm not supposed to sense things like that I mentally rolled my eyes "can we go I want to ride blue jeans and we live a good minute from here major" "okay" he said looking toward me then back to Alice "I got to go" he said "bye" he called to her as we started pulling out"bye jazzy I love you" he just rolled his eyes as we continued to pull out of the parking space and then out of the school parking lot then he said what's your fave color Izzy" "I quickly said "black and neon green" "yours" "red and black" he said "well least we have one thing I common" I said getting happier by the second he looked at me as I pulled out onto the highways and my truck hit 80 miles per hour and he freaked "you should not be going eighty miles per hour" he said freaking "shut up" I said "if I don't go this fast it will take forever to get there but I usually go faster then this" I said "whatever" I said allowing for to a normal human pace "happy" I said "very" I just rolled my eyes hour later "we've got 10 more miles" i said "9,8....,7.....,6...,5....,4.....,3......,2.....,1...........we're here" I said "great"