Dessert

'Where the hell is he?'

You scan the dance floor and surrounding tables in search of messy white hair and dumb sunglasses.

He's late again, but you really can't be surprised or expect anything less from him.  When was he ever on time for anything? Besides, it's not like you two are officially dating. You just enjoy each others company now and again..

You look down at the sparkly little watch he gifted you as an apology for the last hundred times he had made you wait. Nearly half an hour past when you'd planned to meet up.

You roll you eyes and decide to hit the dance floor instead of waste your time fretting over his whereabouts. Plus, you love this song. Tonight, you won't be waiting by the door for him. He will have to come looking for you when he arrives.

The flashing neon and strong bass help you forget your frustration. You sway your body to the rhythm, close your eyes and roll your hips, really starting to feel the music. This song always makes you feel so sexy. You slide your hands up your thighs, pulling at the hem of your short velvet dress a little on your way to your hair. You catch a whiff of your new perfume, warm musky vanilla, caramel and coconut.

Damn, you feel like the hottest thing in this place.

You glance up and catch more than a few sets of eyes watching you. It sparks a little excitement in your stomach, and you decide to show off some more.

One pair of eyes stands out, glowing from across the VIP lounge area. You turn away, caught up in the music, shaking you ass in his direction.

You glance back over your shoulder, but the eyes are gone.

When you turn forward, you find yourself chest to chest with a tall smartly dressed man. He's wearing a slate grey button down shirt, sleeves rolled up to his elbows with black pants and matching circular shades. He's beaming down at you, shifts the glasses off his eyes and give your body a good once over.

"Bout time you showed up." you snark, turning your back to him and moving to the beat. He gently grips your waist and spins you around to face him, pressing his body flush to yours. He places a large hand on the small of your back, swaying you to the beat.

He smirks again and bites his tongue, those glittery eyes catching the neon like the diamonds on your watch face.

"Fashionably late darling, all the cool kids are doing it." he retorts. You fail to hide your giggle.

He spins you around and quickly whisks you off the dance floor, intent on making eye contact with every one of your other admirers along the way. He thoroughly enjoys flaunting you out in public. Loves showing everyone he's got something they all want.

He sits down on the sofa lounge in his VIP section, long legs spread wide, arms stretched out along the back, really making himself at home. He pats his thigh and shoots you a killer wink. You roll your eyes and perch yourself next to him, not wanting to look like too much of a pet.

The bottle service champagne hits the table and he quickly offers you a glass. He takes your hand and kisses your knuckles lightly before handing off the drink.

He's really laying it on thick, an attempt at apologizing for his tardiness. You don't feel like letting him off the hook that easy tonight. You cross your legs and narrow your eyes at him over your smirk before leaning back and taking a long sip of champagne.

He stares at you hard. You're used the intensity of his gaze, but this is that special stare. That lusty one he gives you when you start being bratty with him.

He adores the way you get feisty and defiant when he's been bad, and he salivates at the challenge of flirting his way back into your pants.

You leer back at him, holding your composure fairly well. He shifts back, raising an eye brow, then leans toward you quickly stopping right next to your ear.