The Box

A/N: so this sexy little story is a bit out of character for me but i have poured my heart and soul into this so enjoy whores 👅

It was another boring day in the toy box for Buzz lightyear. He was just considering whether he would bring up his military career now or later when suddenly he turned to see the sexiest blue being he had ever seen. She looked super segsy, she had a 12" waist, and 56" arse and VV45 tittes. She was also blue, but that was ok because Buzz had a kink for blue people ever since the famous song 'Blue da bu di da bu da' - he wasn't sure what it was, but something about the song really got his horn tooting. Anyways he was so utterly stunned by her he didn't even really notice when she flicked her hair and it hit him right in the face. Where she had hit him stung slightly, and as he touched it Buzz lightyear realised he was like super duper in love and like fuggin obsessed with the bloo hoe.
Anyways the Smurfette (that was her name) down at him and said "What the fuck are you doing down their?" Buzz was so duper aroused he didn't even notice her saying that. Unfortunately Buzz had a disability which meant he had no dick. 😔😔. He had only his weird wings and a tiny painted dick. Except for that he had only a smooth thingy, like a Ken doll. Anyways because his dick couldn't go up his wings kinda flapped up and he got super embarrassed.

 Smurfette, who was also a part time dominatrix called 'I give u blue balls' obviously knew that Buzz was a kinky little shit so she grabbed him by throat and said "Listen here you kinky American shit

"Listen here you kinky American shit. I can see ur very whornee. You wish for me to take you to infinity and beyond. Right. Well I like the weird curly piece of hair on you chin so I agree. Get undressed dickless." and the she walked away, unpacking her special punishment suitcase on her way.