Banana Strike Back

It was dark & gloomy outside, despite the fact that it was only 7:15 in the morning. Perhaps it was going to rain, perhaps not. However, the air felt nice outside. Although Ross did feel a lingering feeling around him, like something bad was going to happen. He looked up from his phone (he was browsing Twitter) and glanced around for a second. It didn't take long for him to realize that something was... off.

It didn't matter where he looked, bananas were everywhere. Bananas awfully similar to the ones he & the others had to fight back at the banana restaurant. "Huh. That's... weird." Ross muttered, continuing to walk to his class. The rest of the walk to class was like this. Ross would look at Twitter, & the bananas were everywhere. Some of the bananas tried to get a grasp on Ross, but he would just kick them away, groan, & continue his walk to class.

The time it took for Ross to arrive to class took 5 minutes later than it usually did, but upon entering the classroom, there was a surprising lack of people. He looked at the floor. A couple of those bananas from earlier were laying on the ground, seemingly unconscious. In the corner of the room was Steve Gallagher, wielding one of those squeaky hammer toys in his hands. The hammer was painted gray & black, & the actual hammer part of the squeaky hammer had yellow, red, light gray, green & blue triangles painted on. He was balled up in the corner of the classroom, & he seemed to be scared.

"...Steve?" Ross questioned with a soft voice, carefully walking one step closer to get a better look at him.

"Ross? Ross! Oh, thank god you're here! I-"
"Are you holding a kid's toy?"
"What?! Uh- no! It's my evil supervillain weapon, obviously!"
"It looks like one of those squeaky hammers that kids use."
"Well, I- uh... ANYWAYS! Do you and your magical band twerps know where the HELL these things came from?"
"I'm... not sure, actually. My guess would probably be Banana Man, seeing as how-"
"WHO THE FUCK IS BANANA MAN?!"
"Oh, uh, it's a long story."
"That's fair. I guess."

Steve stood up, stretched, & looked around the room. "So, where's everyone else, anyway?" Ross asked.

"Uh, I dunno." Steve shrugged. "I showed up to class and there were just these banana guys here. And then they started attacking me!"
"Man. I got harassed by a few of them when I was walking to class as well, but it wasn't that bad. There were a TON of them, though."
"How much are there anyway?"

The two boys looked out of the classroom window. The bananas were all in the streets, & a few lingered on the pavement. "What the hell?! There weren't THAT many when I was coming here" Steve gasped, stepping back with his hammer in hand. "My guess is that they probably have some way to multiply.. or even worse, turn other people INTO bananas." Ross sighed, pulling on his necklace. "Our best bet on getting rid of them is to fight them."

"FIGHT THEM?! The bananas I fought were strong, what do you MEAN fight them-"
"Sir, you're wielding a kid's toy. Of course they're strong to you."
"Shut the hell up!"
"Nah," Ross chuckled. "Hold on, let me get my weapon out."

The gray-tied boy cleared his throat and started speaking. "I know a lady, Good & Evil, showed me that I was a gentleman. Wait for the girl to blossom into colors that grow where you can.."

Ross was back to having his weapon once again! It was a bit heavy, seeing as how it was a whole drumset strapped to the front of him, but he could probably figure out how to use it! Steve just glared at Ross and asked, "How the hell are you gonna fight with THAT?!"

"I'll figure it out! C'mon, lets go!"

.
.
.

"Hi-YAH!" Rob chuckled, slicing a banana in half with his guitar axe.