Chapter One-Kimberly Jackson

Okay. So you can say that I don't look sad. But I fake smiles. I always try to not let people see me cry because I'm controlling and they won't expect it. But when I got home, especially before I go to sleep I do a lot of thinking... on what people have said to me... They called me names. Well you could say “oh...well it doesn't matter...”But you wouldn't understand.Okay let's get to my friends... You think I'm the only one? Well I'm not. There's my friend Kimberly Jackson... She cuts. She runs away from home. I tried to help but she says you can't stop the pain. And I felt really bad. Like because in 6th grade I called her stupid because she would say funny things and do things that weren't like smart. And now I feel bad like I caused half of it. And I wish I can change it. But I can't . Ok... So Kimberly also has faked a smile like me.... and she hurts inside... I wish it wasn't like this... Well it is. Kimberly is my best friend I know so much about her. She goes to therapy and I never knew she had so much hurt inside. But I really never knew. While I'm writing this book now I am realizing that this is my fault. And I feel bad. Well just keep on reading. Okay Kimberly is my best friend. I met her in 3rd grade and we both played recorder. Then in 4th gradetogether.. in band together. We played the same instrument...clarinet... We sat next to each other and she used to copy my fingerings...and sometimes I used to do the wrong notes on purpose...LOL. And then in 5th grade we started to be friends... Then the first day of 6th grade came or should I say the second day because I didn't go on the first one. Then I saw her in second period social studies. And later into the day I noticed we had all our classes together//almost all of our classes together.