💜 William POV 💜

8/3/83 . 7:32 pm
I laid in my best friend's lap. He was lonely, Julie and his kids were at their aunt's house. I liked that. Henry was with me, and me alone, as things should be.
"William?" He shook his hand in front of my face. "Yes Hen? I muttered back. He flicked my cheek, "Just making sure you're alive!" He said bitterly while smiling. I've always loved his adorable smile.
"Anyways, I have to go work now." He looked down at me, his dark brown eyes shimmering in the light. His lips looked really soft.
My face was dusted a gentle pink. "You don't have to work. You can take a break sometimes." I told him. His smile turned angry. "Yeah, well making animatronics is fun!" He said, stubborn.
"Nah, you need to take a break sometimes." Henry looked even more bitter hearing this. "Whatever, You coming?" He pushed me out of his lap to the foot of bed. He waited for a response when he got up. "Yeah- Yeah I'm coming." 
He ran to the door at extreme speed. I chucked to myself at his excitement to work. I slowly got up out of his bed and went to follow him. I already missed his touch.

(I have no idea what this i might continue it but if i don't, then don't be surprised okay 🤸)