💛 Henry POV 💛

8/3/83 . 7:48 pm

I put Fredbear's arm back onto his fat body. William sat in the corner, It looked like he was about to fall asleep. I smiled and blushed softly. His tall, skinny body was spread across the room. I put everything down and walked over to the other man in the room.
"Hey William?" I asked concerned, "William?" He pushed his head onto my chest. I shone a bright red. "I'm tired..." William mumbled while he opened his eyes a little. "Then go to bed dumb dumb." I poked him. "I want you to carry me..." He said, the last part being muffled as he nuzzled into my shirt. I brushed his hair out of his face, "Eh, fine. I guess." I picked him up, wrapping his legs around my waist.
He pressed his head on my shoulder. I carried him out of the room and into mine. I gently put him down in the bed, his body spreading across it. I pushed some hair out of his face. He smelled like bad coffee. I went to go get some clothes he could change into.
Once I had gotten something, I went over to him and started to remove his shirt. The shirt was white but stained with coffee. I pray he doesn't wake up. He looked skinnier than I remember, I swear I could see his ribs. He better be taking care of himself.
I stared at him for a second before I snapped out of it. I quickly put the soft sweater on him. I decided after changing myself, I could sleep next to him.
I mean it's not like he would care.