Dnf but a beach ep (end my suffering)

Twas a hot sunny day when Dream decided to speak up. "Hey George, we should go to the beach today." The brunette turns his head from the tv, "Oh, sure, but I don't have a swimsuit." Dream sighs and says, "It's alright, we can borrow one from skeppy." George nods and so they hop in the car and drive to skeppy's. They arrive and ask skeppy if he has a spare swimsuit. "Sorry guys, but the last time I've gone swimming was middle school." Dream and George glance at each other and think for a moment. Finally George spoke up, "Hey, is your sister here? We can ask her." Skeppy looks at George puzzled but proceeds to yell out for his sister if she has a spare swimsuit. She answers back with, "WHAT FOR" And skeppy just replies, "For a friend." She sighs and grabs her spare swimsuit. She tosses it at skeppy and he gives it to George. They both thank Skeppy and his sister and head off to the beach. "Wait I'm actually wearing this? I thought it was for a joke." Dream shakes his head and laughs. "HAH NOPE"

After a 30 minute drive they arrive at the beach and head to the changing/locker room. George picks a stall and heads in. By surprise, it fit him perfectly. It was a simple blue bikini with a white border, but damn it looked great on him. The brunette stepped out questioning his life choices and walks over to Dream. Dream then looks over at George but can't help but notice the slight blush on his freckled cheeks. Dream playfully slaps George's ass and yells out, "What are we waiting for, lets go!" George shoots him a glare but at the same time wishes he'd do it again. He begins to waddle next to Dream as people shoot him strange looks, but Dream doesn't seem to mind. Dream then realizes that George is slightly uncomfortable by the strange looks he is getting and places a hand on his shoulder of reassurance. George notices his hand and slightly smiles while his cheeks burn up.

Dream and George soon arrive at the ocean and walk towards the water. The cold water hits George's feet. He slowly gets used to the cold temperature and walks deeper into the ocean feeling alive again. Dream can't help but stare, but soon gets water thrown at him by a laughing George. They have a water fight in which both enjoyed very much. George hops into Dream's arms and kisses his cheek. The dirty blond blushes and starts carrying the brunette to the car. Dream then slams the car door behind them tackling George to the backseat. "W-WAIT PEOPLE ARE GOING TO SEE US." He screams out shocked. "Doubt, the windows are tinted anyway." He responds. 

George, flustered as ever, nods praying that he comes out alive. Dream leans in and kisses the brunette tongue first as they share the sweet sensation. George's lips tasted salty from the sea water, but yet the inside of his mouth was sweet and warm. They break from the kiss. "Mind if we continue?" Dream asks George. The brunette was hesitant, but gave him a slow nod. He slowly slides off George's bikini bottom and peppers his body with kisses. George winces at the warm kisses all over his body and wraps his arms around Dream's neck pulling him closer. Dream salivates his two fingers and slowly inserts them into George's bootyhole. A small muffled moan comes from the boy below him. George then taps Dream's shoulder. Dream looks at George curious why George has stopped him. George says shakily, "I want you." Dream, surprised by his boldness. He nods his head rapidly and speeds up his preparing process. After a minute, the dirty blond slips his finger out as the brunette gasps in response.

Soon enough Dream spits on his hands to use as lube. He rubs it around his rock hard cock. George holds his legs apart revealing his puckered pink hole. "Tell me a safe word before we begin." Dream tells George positioning his hot dick on his bootyhole. "Blue," George replies silently. Dream nods and starts shoving his 11 incher into his tite booty. The brunette gasps from the sudden large thing pushing inside of him. Dream then looks at George with a worried look. "You good (shawty)?" He asks George. "Never been better, fack (slap my ass like a drum)  me already." George replies boldly. Dream's self control snaps and he shoves the whole dong inside George and begins thrusting in him. George throws his head back digging his nails deeply into Dream's back. Mans starts thrusting like a mad man into his man as the brunette under him moans out in agony. He's fucking me as if I was a woman! George thought to himself. After minutes of thrusting and moaning, George yells out, "I'm close~!" And comes. Not long after Dream (yogurts) as well filling the boy up with his warm (YOGURT). "Whoa did you just come from anal?" George becomes a red tomato and replies with, "N-no, yes?" They both chuckle and smile at each other. George then leans in for a kiss while they pant heavily. Dream cleans them both up. "I love you George." Dream says showering George with kisses. George couldn't believe his ears. "Wait what?" The brunette says puzzled as heck. "You heard me," Dream says with a smile. George then playfully punches his shoulder and smiles softly. "I love you too dummy."